I Miss You

Disclaimer, I don't own glee.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday morning, Kurt woke up feeling worse then ever. He was tired and sad and angry, and he really didn't want to go to school. He threw on a pair of jeans, a white button up and a cardigan, along with his doc martins. He walked down stairs and made a quick cup of coffee. Carole had already left, and Burt was getting ready to head out the door when Kurt sat down at the table.

"I'll see you later!" Burt called, before walking out the door. Kurt continued drinking his coffee. Finn's loud footsteps came down the stairs and he appeared in the kitchen singing. However he did not notice Kurt, so when he turned around from the fridge he screamed.

"Ahhh! Dude, you scared the crap out of me!" Finn breathed. "What are you doing down here so early? You usually don't come down for another fifteen minutes."

Kurt shrugged. "I just woke up a little earlier today, that's all." He plainly answered.

"O-K." Finn said. He grabbed the orange juice out of the fridge and took a cup out of the cabinet before sitting down at the table. "Listen..I know you don't want to talk about Saturday night, but could at least tell me what's got you all bummed out?" Finn asked.

"It's nothing Finn. Why are you always trying to pry into my business?" Kurt asked as he let out an annoyed sigh.

"I don't always..I just want to make sure your alright."

Kurt stood up from the table. "I'm fine." Kurt angry responded. "I'll see you at school." He said before walking out of the kitchen.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blaine walked towards the bleachers to find Quinn and Santana. Luckily for him, they were there.

"Hey Quinn, Santana!"

The two girls turned around at their names being called.

"Can I have word with you two?" Blaine asked with a hint of annoyance. The girls shared a look before walking closer to the dark haired boy.

"What's up?" Santana plainly questioned.

Blaine put his hands in his pockets and stepped closer to the girls. "Nothing much, I was just wondering what the hell you two were thinking!? Why did you try and get Kurt and I back together the other night?"

"Because you two were so happy together." Quinn said.

Blaine let out a small sigh and tucked his bottom lip under his upper lip. "Look, I appreciate what you tried to do..but Kurt and I need to figure things out on our own. His pissed at me. He doesn't want anything to do with me. So from now on, just please stay out of it." He said, before turning away and walking back towards the school.

~*~

Kurt pulled into the school parking lot and walked towards the main entrance. Once inside he headed to his locker to grab his books. The halls were fairly empty, only a few students came and went. When Kurt got everything he needed, he began walking to the library. However, he stopped short when he saw Blaine heading in his direction. Him and Blaine made eye contact. Kurt quickly spun around heading the other way. Blaine's eyebrows furrowed together when he saw Kurt turn away so quickly. So, he started following him. Kurt turned around another hall, and entered the choir room. Blaine went in after him. He carefully stepped in closer. Kurt was just standing there with his back to Blaine.