Thank You

disclaimer, i don't own glee

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Come on Kurt, come on. Where are you?" Blaine mumbled. That's when the deep voice came through the phone again. 

"No. Not until I get what I want, which is you on this locker room floor barley breathing."

"The locker room!" Blaine said.He jumped, grabbed his keys and sped to the school. "Don't hang up Kurt." Blaine added.

In the locker room

Karofsky pulled his lips off of Kurt's and Kurt let out yet another cry. "Would you stop crying and keep your mouth shut!" Karofsky demanded. Kurt didn't want to fight back. He didn't want him any more angry than he already was. Karofsky move his hands to Kurt's shirt buttons and started undoing them. 

"No." Kurt protested weakly, but Karofsky just put his lips back on Kurt's. Kurt moved his hands up to push the jock off him, but he was to weak. Karofsky just laughed and pushed Kurt harder into the lockers. Tears started to pour down Kurt's face. Blaine, please come save me. Kurt thought. All of a sudden Kurt's shirt was ripped off. Kurt screamed and kneed Karofsky in his balls and ran for the door.  "You little fag, get back here NOW!!!!!!" Karofsky ordered, trying to run after Kurt.

Tears were falling faster down his face. "Please, just leave me alone!" Kurt cried as he swung the door open and ran down the hall. "HELP ME PLEASE SOMEONE!!!!!" Kurt screamed as he ran down the halls.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the other end of the phone Blaine heard everything that was going on. The cries, the kisses, the screamers, everything. That's why when Blaine heard Kurt scream bloody murder he slammed on the gas peddle. 

Back in the school

Kurt turned the corner and ran into the choir room. Once he closed the door he locked it and ran to the other door to lock it, but right when he reached it, it was pushed open. 

"You really thought you would get away?!" Karofsky laughed. He walked closer to Kurt until he was backed into a corner. Karofsky put his arm on Kurt's ass and felt something in his pocket. He pulled it out and saw that it was on. "What's this!" He asked. He looked at the phone and saw Blaine on the caller id. "You've been on the phone this hole time!?" Karofsky screamed. He moved his hand the the end call button.

"No please stop!" Kurt cried, but Karofsky didn't listen. 

"Looks like no one is gonna save you after all." Karofsky teased, and grabbed Kurt by the wrist and dragged him towards the locker room. 

"Let me go! Please! Stop!" Kurt yelled, hoping that anyone would hear him. Kurt jerked back and got free of Karofsky's grip and ran to anywhere. As Kurt he crashed into something and began screaming uncontrollably. 

"Kurt! Kurt, babe calm down. I got you." Blaine said wrapping his strong secure arms around Kurt. Kurt stopped screaming once he realized that it was just Blaine. He grabbed onto Blaine's shirt like his life depended on it. That's when Blaine realized that Kurt was shirtless. Kurt just sobbed into Blaine's shirt. 

"Hey, Kurt?" Blaine asked. Kurt just nodded and clung closer to Blaine. "Where is your stuff?" Blaine asked. Kurt pointed towards the locker room. "Alright come on, lets go get it." Blaine said. Kurt started shaking his head vigorously, tears still falling from his eyes. "Ok, take my keys, go to my car and lock the doors. I'll be right there." Blaine told Kurt, as he handed him his keys. Kurt nodded his head and ran out of the school to Blaine's car. 

Blaine walked into the locker room and saw Karofsky sitting on the bench. Blaine ignored him and walked over to Kurt's things. He gathered everything up. "So you're gay." Blaine stated. 

"Shut the hell up Anderson.I am not" Karofsky yelled. Blaine just laughed, and walked out. "See you on Monday." Blaine called as he walked out of the locker room. As Blaine was walking out he saw Kurt's phone on the ground and picked it up, and continued his way out of the school. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blaine reached the car and knocked on the window. Kurt jumped a lttle, but unlocked it once he saw it was Blaine. He climbed in and handed Kurt his things. 

"Thank you." Kurt replied and he put his shirt back on. Blaine waited and just stared at Kurt.

"Blaine?" Kurt started. Blaine nodded. "Can you take me somewhere?" Kurt pleaded.

"Like,...... you're house?" Blaine asked unshure of what Kurt was really asking.

"No, like away from Lima." Kurt answered.

"Ok." Blaine said, and started up the car.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading. Please vote and follow me. I will update soon. :)