New York

Disclaimer, I don't own glee

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Kurt and Mercedes walked through the mall, with heavy shopping bags on their arms. The two of them had been in the mall from ten in the morning until now, seven at night. Kurt had informed Mercedes about the amazing gift from Blaine. She was so excited for him, and Kurt promised to bring her back souvenirs. They were now getting ready to leave the mall.

"My mom is gonna freak when she see's how much stuff I bought!" Mercedes laughed. Kurt smiled and nodded.

"So is my dad. I mean Christmas was just a few days ago, and I've already gone shopping." He giggled. They walked to the elevator to bring them down to the first floor. Then they walked out to the parking lot.

"Text me when you get home boo!" Mercedes stated. Kurt looked to his friend.

"Of course."

They gave each other small hugs, and said goodbye, before climbing in their own cars.

***

Kurt walked through the front with his many bags. He quickly went up the steps and placed the bags on his bed. He placed his car keys, and wallet on the nightstand, and pulled his phone out of his pocket. He texted Mercedes to let her know he had made it home alright. He then decided to give Blaine a call. He dialed the number and pressed the phone to his ear. It rang, and rang. There was no answer. Kurt wasn't upset or anything. He understood that Blaine was busy, and had a life that didn't revolve completely around him. He pocketed his phone and headed back down stairs for dinner. He sat down at the set kitchen table. Finn was already sitting there. He was on his phone. Carole and Burt placed the bowls of food on the table and everyone began eating.

"So how was the mall?" Burt asked his son. Kurt looked over at his father.

"It was fun. Mercedes and I mostly talked." He told him. "We didn't really do much shopping though." Kurt lied. Burt nodded.

"Then what were all those bags on you're arm when you came running in?" Finn asked, confused. Kurt let go of his fork, and it clattered onto the plate. He stared at his step brother.

"Really, Finn?" Kurt asked.

"Wha-ooohhh."

Kurt shook his head. Burt smirked, and Carole giggled. The family finished their meal, and Kurt headed up stairs. When he was in his room, he put away his newly purchased clothes. He took a quick shower, did his moisturizing routine, and put on some sweat pants. He grabbed his laptop, and climbed onto his bed. He checked his phone, and noticed a missed call from Blaine. He slide his finger across the screen, and put the phone against his ear. It only rang twice before Blaine's voice came through the speaker.

"Hey." Blaine's tired voice spoke.

"Hey. Are you ok, you sound a little..?"

"Yeah. I'm fine. My dad and I just had another argument but whatever."

"I'm sorry." Kurt said after hearing that Blaine and his father fought again.

"Anyway, whats up? You called before. I'm sorry I didn't answer."

"It's ok. I'm not doing anything, I just wanted to talk to you." He admitted.

"Aww, that's so cute. You wanted to talk me?" Blaine teased. Kurt let out a small giggle.

"I just wanted to let you know that I'm all packed for tomorrow." Kurt informed him. Kurt heard Blaine inhale.

"Shit, I still have to finish packing."