Chapter 1 The Devil's Offer

Author's note.

Here's the first chapter of 'Yuya in Hell'. So, be prepared for one helluva time. I own neither Hazbin Hotel, Helluva Boss or Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V and belong to their respective owners and any videos used in this story belong to their respective owners as well. Regardless, leave a review, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Hazbin Arc-V

Yuya in Hell

Chapter 1

The Devil's Offer.

Nobody. Moved. A muscle.

"So you're Lucifer?", asked Yoko. "As in-".

"The Devil, why yes I am", answered Lucifer. "Now, why don't we all go into your conference room and continue our discussion there?".

"A wise idea", said Declan. "Follow me".

"For all those with video cameras, feel free to follow us", said Lucifer. "Just be sure to leave the footage unedited, or I'll find yoooooouuuuuuu. Got it?".

"Got it" they replied nervously. They made their way into the Leo institute and they were soon in the conference room. The camera crews and news reporters were just standing around them.

"So", said Lucifer. "I think I should start this conversation by apologising for the recent events".

"Two students got shot", said Declan. "Our Arc system is now on the fritz, several of my staff are dead and I'm pretty sure Zuzu and Trout got injured during Yuya's demon episode".

"I see", said Lucifer. "Hmph, well, I got a little proposition for you". This intrigued Declan.

"What kind of proposition?" Asked Declan.

"From the way I see things", answered Lucifer. "Your friends new demonic powers result from a soul energy transfer. Charlotte. You wouldn't happen to know about what could cause this, would you?". Charlie just looked nervous.

"I found this old occult book store and thought I might check it out", answered Charlie. "But, that also happened to the same day that Yuya decided to visit me. He looked at the books and I told them they revolved around magic, so I read a passage and the next thing I new Yuya's hand was on fire".

"They were on fire?" Asked Yoko.

"Yep, but he put them out in the toilet" answered Charlie.

"So I'm guessing that passage she read was this 'soul energy transfer'? Asked Declan.

"I assume so", answered Lucifer. "The fact Yuya had the power of all seven sins flowing through him, it's amazing he didn't lose control right there. But, as you mortals say, we should count our lucky stars and be thankful that no one was killed".

"We're a bit off track here", said Declan. "What's this proposition you'd like to offer?". Lucifer just smiled.

"I would personally like to invite Yuya Sakaki to live with me and my family for one year" answered Lucifer. EVERYONE then gasped at this.

"You want me to live with you and your family?" Asked Yuya.

"Quite so", answered Lucifer. "I also have the idea to host the next Arc League in hell. After all, if they can survive a duel in hell, they're pretty much ready for anything".

"I see" said Declan.

"But, of course, I would need help with this", said Lucifer. "The fact that we've never held an event like this before, we would like some expertise in creating and organising such an event". Yuya then decided to speak up.

"There's one thing I want to ask", said Yuya. "What if the other beings in hell try to kill me?".

"Oh, do not my dear boy", answered Lucifer. "You will my protection, diplomatic immunity, if you would". He then held out his hand.

"So", said Lucifer. "Care to make a deal with the devil?". Both Declan and Yuya than shook Lucifer's hand.

"A wise choice".