Chapter 19 Nightclub Madness Part 1

Author's note.

Well, the results from the poll are in and the winner is, Amazoness. Now, let's get to the first action duel of the series. So, let's see who wins. Team Yuzu or Team Lust. But, regardless, leave a review, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Chapter 19

Nightclub Madness part 1

In the Living World.

"Everyone!", shouted Skip. "Get to the waiting room!". Soon, Gong, Allie, Tate, Fredrick, Sora and Yoko then arrived and saw Skip looking at the TV.

"What's going on?" Asked Sora.

"Yuya and Zuzu a duelling one of the Seven Princes of Hell" answered Skip. Everyone soon got comfortable and looked at the TV.

In Hell.

Yuya: 4000

Zuzu: 4000

Asmodeus: 4000

Verosika: 4000

"Here's how things will go", said Asmodeus. "First me, then Verosika, Then Zuzu and finally Yuya".

"Fine by us" said Yuya.

"Then sit back and watch the show", said Asmodeus as he drew the top card of his deck. "Get ready to dance, because I summon Cyber Tutu in attack mode". His new monster was a a female ballet dancer wearing a skin tight teal and red ballet jump suit with rose rings on her middle fingers and wore pink ballet shoes. She had short pink hair, wore a blue visor across her eyes and a translucent electric blue tutu.

 She had short pink hair, wore a blue visor across her eyes and a translucent electric blue tutu

Cyber Tutu

Level: 3

Attribute: Earth

Type: Warrior

ATK: 1000

DEF: 800

"Huh, odd monsters to start off with" said Zuzu.

"But she won't be around for long", said Asmodeus. "Because if I tribute a warrior or fairy on my field, I can special summon the following monster from my hand. Cyber Tutubon, time to take centre stage". The spotlight on Tutu went out. When it turned on again, s new monster took her place. The new one was a woman with short, dark-green hair and wore a yellow visor over her eyes. Her attire consisted of a light-green and deep-red ballet jumpsuit. She wore a purple head band in her hair and wore a pair of large, red spheres on her head with thorns wrapped around them. Around her neck was a choker with a rose on it. She ware metallic silver-blue armour on her breasts, forearms and knees. Around her waist was a pink tutu and wrapped around her legs were purple ribbons with bells on the end of them. On her back, was a pair of tiny angel wings.