Chapter 31 Rhodes to the Happy Hotel

Author's note.

This is the second last chapter. Meaning, we will be nearing the end soon enough. Also, to those people (you know who you are), STOP HARASSING VIVZIEPOP! She has a life outside of 'Helluva Boss' and 'Hazbin Hotel' ya know. We'll get to meet a character from the fusion dimension in this chapter. Who is it? I'll give you a hint; Asmodeus used her deck. Regardless, leave a review, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Chapter 31

Rhodes to the Happy Hotel

As Yuya ate Breakfast, he kept thinking about what Margret and Sadie said yesterday.

'The countdown hasn't moved a single day'.

'Wonder why?' Thought Yuya. When he finished, he went back up to his room and got dressed. When he finished, he heard a knock at the door.

"Come in" he said. The door opened to reveal an imp maid.

"Mister Sakaki", the maid said. "Lady Charlotte is here".

"Charlie?" Asked Yuya. As Yuya exited the manor, he saw Charlie waiting by her limo.

"Hi Charlie" said Yuya.

"Hi Yuya", Charlie responded. "So, how are you enjoying your stay in hell so far?".

"It's been something, I can tell you that", said Yuya. "But, what are you doing here?".

"I want to show you something" answered Charlie. Yuya cocked his head to the side and raised an eyebrow. They got into Charlie's limo and drove off.

"Where are you taking me?" Asked Yuya.

"You remember when I told you about my idea to rehabilitate demons?" Asked Charlie.

"Yeah" answered Yuya.

"Well", said Charlie. "We need a place to do the rehabilitation. So, I bought an old hotel and now. Well, have a look for yourself". She then gestured to one of the windows. Yuya looked out of it and saw a large hotel that had a mish mash of other things merged to it.

 Yuya looked out of it and saw a large hotel that had a mish mash of other things merged to it

"This place?" Asked Yuya.

"Welcome to the Happy Hotel" said Charlie.

"The Happy Hotel?" Asked Yuya, unsure of the name. They walked towards the entrance when, Vaggie opened the door.

"You brought Yuya, Babe?" Asked Vaggie.

"I don't think we, properly met before", said Yuya. "Who are you exactly?".

"Oh, yeah, we, never really introduced ourselves properly", said Vaggie. "I'm Vaggitha, but everyone calls me Vaggie. I'm Charlie's Girlfriend, and best friend".

'Charlie did say she is bisexual' thought Yuya.

"Charmed to meet you me dear", said Alastor as he held out his hand. "Name's Alastor. But everyone calls me the Radio Demon".

"Uh, hi" said Yuya freaked out by his smile.

"Nice to meet ya, kid", said Angel Dust. "Everyone calls me Angel Dust".

"Uh, nice to meet ya, ma'am" said Yuya. Angel Dust chuckled.

"I'm a dude" said Angel Dust. Yuya's eyes widened.

"Okay, did not expect that" said Yuya.

"Hi, I'm Niffty", said Niffty. "I'm the maid".

"She's so happy it's almost scary" said Yuya.

"Name's Husker" said Husker as he drank a bottle of Booze.

"Greetings, I'm Baxter" replied Baxter.

"And I'm Mimzie" added Mimzie.

"So, you all work here?" Asked Yuya.

"I'm the only occupant here" said Angel Dust. Yuya looked around and saw the state that the place was in. There was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it" said Yuya. Yuya opened the door to reveal a Imp with reddish-pink that was taller than Yuya. She had horns that were in the shape of Oni horns. She wore a black shirt under a white and blue short sleeved jacket and a Blue skirt. She wore white bands on her wrists, blue fingerless gloves and short blue boots.

"Hello" the Imp said.

"Uh, hi" said Yuya.

"May I come in?" The imp asked. Yuya moved out of the way and the Imp walked in.

"Who the heck id this chick?" Asked Angel Dust.

"My name is Alexis Rhodes", the Imp replied. "And I was wondering if you guys would mind a few extra hands".

"You wanna work here?" Asked Vaggie.

"Truthfully, I desperately need money", said Alexis. "I fucked up and I need another job. I'm already working at Ozzie's and I need more cash and I refuse to go to the Horny Demon".

"Well, what skills do you have?" Asked Vaggie.

"Well, I'm very flexible and a great fighter", Said Alexis doing the splits before pushing herself back up. "Maybe as an entertainer or something?".

"Why not a bouncer?" Asked Yuya.

"That would be perfect" answered Alexis.

"Well, welcome to the Team Alexis" said Alastor holding out his hand.

"But, back to this Hotel", said Yuya. "What you need, is advertisement. You can't show everyone this rundown place and expect people to come. We need to get this hotel in tip top shape before before you can show it off. So, what do you say we, sproose things up?". Yuya held out his hand, but Charlie hugged him instead. Yuya, just hugged back.

In Heaven.

"Maybe, there is hope".