Chapter 6 Only The Best

Author's note.

If you know what building Yuya's in, I'm pretty sure you're gonna know who Yuya's meeting. Either way, leave a review, sit back, relax and enjoy the show. Overlord art is by creaturecandies.

Chapter 6

Only the best

Sitting in front of Yuya was someone who was quite intimidating sight. He was a moth-like demon with muted-blue, almost lavender, skin, hot pink eyes and a mouth full of sharp teeth, one of which was gold. His attire was, odd to say the least. He wore a red top hat that had a zebra pattern near it's base, gold glasses with pink heart shaped lenses, black gloves on all four of his arms (at least he thinks they're gloves), a blood red jacker that had fur on each of the cuffs, a zebra pattern down the centre, heeled boots and around his neck was a fur collar.

"Welcome, Yuya Sakaki", said the moth demon

"Welcome, Yuya Sakaki", said the moth demon. "It's an honour".

"Um, who exactly are you?" Asked Yuya.

"The name's Valentino", answered the moth demon. "I run this place".

"You run this studio?" Asked Yuya.

"Yes, you want hoes?", asked Valentino. "I got hoes for days. Speaking of which. Oh girls". The doors behind Valentino opened. Eight girls then walked out. The outfits that they wore left little to the imagination. The first one resembled a mosquito and wore a black a leopard patterned bra and panties. The second one was a succubus with blue tied into ponytails and wore cross shaped nipple covers and a blue thong. The third one resembled a cat, much like Summer, only this one was white with patches of black, had a head of black hair tied into twin ponytails, a thinner tail and she wore a skimpy police girl outfit. Girl number 4 had several eyes, much like a spider, she had fangs and blue skin. Her outfit consisted of a figure hugging version of what a school teacher might wear. The fifth girl resembled a cow, horns and all, even having larger breasts. She wore a pair of overalls and nothing else. The sixth girl resembled a Flamingo and wore a sling bikini. The seventh one had compound eyes and greatly resembled a wasp or a hornet. Her attire was that of a skimpier version of a Japanese school girl uniform. The final girl had clown-like makeup on her face and wore a skimpy jester costume.

"I got only the best for you" said Valentino.

"Well, they do look very pretty" said Yuya.

"Aw, you flatter us" said the one that looked like a flamingo.

"So, which one are you going to bang?" Asked Valentino. Yuya immediately blushed at this.

"Look, I uh, have no interest in sex at the moment", said Yuya, much to the disappointment of the girls. "I'm just focusing on my duel career. Besides, the last time romance was brought up, I ended up getting a stalker".

"Oh yeah", said Valentino. "That Aura bitch. Yeah, she is a pain in the ass".

"Yeah, so, why did you bring me here?" Asked Yuya.

"Originally I brought you here to see if you wanted to bang one of my workers", said Valentino. "But, seeing how you aren't interested, I think you should be on your way. Summer, Dia, be kind and show him out".

"Right away Mr. Valentino" Dia and Summer said at the same time. The two girls then lead him out of the building.

"Thanks for coming Yuya" said Summer.

"If you need anything sexy, you know where to go" added Dia.

"I will, and take care you two" said Yuya. The two then walked back inside the studio.

"Are you there, Nico?" Asked Yuya.

'Yes, Yuya, I'm right here'.

"Did anyone perchance, see anything while I was in there?" Asked Yuya.

'I did. But thanks to the power of censorship, we were still able to show it'.

"Anyways, back at the mansion, you asked me how good I was at finding powerful duelists", said Yuya. "Why is that?".

'Well, Lucifer has an idea for the next Arc League. He proposed that the strongest duelists in all of hell act as sort of 'boss fights' as we call them'. An idea then came into Yuya's head.

"I think I might have an idea that might work" said Yuya.

'Ooooooooh, do tell'.

"Last night", said Yuya. "Charlie told me about powerful demons call Overlords. These guys are basically demons that have amassed quite the amount of power since their time in hell. I even got a picture of a meeting they had".

'Really? Can you forward it to us?'.

"I'll try" answered Yuya. He took out his phone and then sent the picture to Nico. The picture showed Lucifer sitting with several different demons at dinner tables. Three of them looked familiar.

'Hey, aren't those Alyssa and Missi Zilla? And that Valentino guy from the porn studio?'

"Yeah, I do believe they are" answered Yuya.

'You think you can ask them if they could be part of the Arc League?'.

"I could try", said Yuya. "But I might have to duel them". He then began his walk back to the mansion.