Chapter 17 A Trip to Ozzie's

Author's note.

Here's the moment where Yuya enters the Lust ring and meets with with the Prince of Lust himself; Asmodeus. There is only one day left in the pole and Amazoness is in the lead. So, ya have until midnight tomorrow to cast your final vote. But, regardless, leave a review, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Chapter 17

A trip to Ozzie's

Yuya's phone buzzing woke him from his slumber. He reached to grab it and turned the screen on. There, read a message.

Hello there, Yuya.

I am Asmodeus, the prince of Lust. I don't know if you heard this from Lilith, but, you are invited to my club. So, come down to Ozzie's where we can discuss our different entertainment styles. And please do wear your best attire. I am looking forward to it.

Yours lustfully, Asmodeus

Yuya got dressed and ran down stairs, where Charlie was already waiting.

"Check out what I got" said Yuya showing her his phone.

"You got an invite from Asmodeus", said Charlie sounding impressed. "He must really want to talk to you". He said to come in my best attire, but I don't have any". Charlie then smirked.

"Oh trust me, you do", said Charlie. "All you need is a woman's touch to bring it out".

In the living world.

Zuzu's phone buzzed.

"Hey guys!", she called. "It's a text from Yuya". The rest of the You Show school looked over her shoulder to read it.

"He's going to a club?" Asked Skip.

"The owner apparently invited him" answered Zuzu.

"Who's it run by?" Asked Sora.

"Asmodeus, the prince of Lust" answered Zuzu. They then looked at each other.

"I'll tell Nico to get the mature content" said Skip.

That night, in hell.

Yuya was getting ready for his night out. He was now wearing an orange shirt with a green tie under a red jacket and wore red trousers with black shoes.

"How do I look?" Asked Yuya.

"You look positively darling", said Lilith. "If I wasn't married, I'd take you there myself".

"Shall we escort this young man to his ride?" Asked Lucifer.

"Indeed we shall" agreed Charlie. They took Yuya to the limo and they drove to the lust ring. The sky was a shade of blue and everything was in neon lights. Most of the buildings and signs were sex themed. They arrived at Ozzie's, at last. It was a large palace-like structure and the entrance looked like a heart. The limo door opened and Yuya walked out.

"Have a nice time" said Charlie before they drove away

"Have a nice time" said Charlie before they drove away. Yuya gulped as he walked up to the entrance. A bouncer then held out his arm.

"State your business here" the bouncer said.

"I'm Yuya Sakaki", answered Yuya. "Asmodeus invited me". The bouncer then looked at his list.

"Ah, here we go", said the Bouncer. "Please, go right a head". The Bouncer walked to the side and Yuya walked in.

 The Bouncer walked to the side and Yuya walked in

He saw that several civilians of hell were inside. Each from a different ring. There were also several female demons in cages wearing skimpy outfits. He also saw several winged imps flying around carrying orders of food. One in particular seemed to be interested in him. She had horns like a ram, yellow eyes that seemed to glow. She wore gloves that almost covered her entire arms. She also wore a white lace bra, striped trousers with suspenders and heeled shoes.

"Why hello there" she greeted

"Why hello there" she greeted. Yuya had talked enough to Fredrick back at You Show to know what a German accent sounded like. And this was one.

"Um, hello" said Yuya.

"My name if Lavita" the Imp replied. Asmodeus has requested that I take you to the V.I.P section". Lavita then picked Yuya up from underneath his arms and flew off to he upper section of the club. He was placed at a table. Several other demons were there as well. In his office, Asmodeus watched everything.

"Now, it begins".