Chapter 8 Duelist of Roses Part 1

Author's note.

Here's Rosie's first duel of the series. That's right, I said first, so, she'll have more down the line. Also, if Arc-V Jack Atlas can have an archetype dedicated to 'Red Dragon Archfiend', then I'm pretty sure Rosie can have a plant, 'Rose' and 'Rose Dragon' based deck. Well, leave a review, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Chapter 8

Duelist of Roses Part 1

Rosie: 4000

Yuya: 4000

"You may go first Rosie" said Yuya.

"Why thank you, I draw", said Rosie drawing the top card of her deck. "I play the field spell, Black Rose Garden". The area around them then turned into a large rose garden. The only difference was the roses were black.

"What's up with the flowers?" Asked Yuya.

"Have you ever heard of the old saying 'every rose has it's thorns?'", asked Rosie. "Well, that is certainly true here. Thanks to my lovely garden all of my plant type monsters or monsters with 'rose' in their name gain 600 attack points during my battle phase if their attack points are lower than the attack points of your monsters. And there's more, I can send any plant monster from my hand to graveyard to make the attack points of one monster on the field 0 for that turn. Finally if a monster is summoned, the player who didn't conduct that summon gets what's called a 'Black Rose Token'. True it can't be destroyed in battle, but it can't attack either".

"Wow, all that from a field spell" said Yuya.

"And what's a little garden party without a few guests?", asked Rosie. "I summon Black Rose Pixie in attack mode". Rosie's new monster was a pixie with lime green skin, red eyes, pink hair done up in buns that look like roses and she had pale pink wings on her back. She wore a black dress that was layered like a rose and there were pink highlights on each hem.

Black Rose Pixie

Level: 3

Attribute: Earth

Type: Plant

ATK: 1200

DEF: 800

"You my field spell?", asked Rosie. "Well, now you get a Black Rose Token". A large black rose then appeared on Yuya's field.

Black Rose Token

Level: 2

Attribute: Earth

Type: Plant

ATK: 800

DEF: 800

"I'll place this facedown and I'll leave it all to you" said Rosie.

In the living world.

"Guys!", shouted Skip. "Yuya's duelling again". Everyone ran into the room and looked at the tv.

"Who's he duelling?" Asked Zuzu.

"Some woman named Rosie" answered Skip.

In hell.

"Let's get this show on the road", said Yuya drawing the top card of his deck. "I summon Performapal Whip Snake". Yuya's new monster was a purple cobra wearing a top hat and yellow bow tie. At the end of it's tail was a whip handle.