Chapter 32 Business NOT as per Usual

Author's note.

Here's the final chapter of season 2. Also, Helluva Boss season 2 is said to premiere on July 30th. Meaning, it'll be theory time again. I just hope that Millie and Moxxie consider having a baby, as I think it will benefit BOTH characters and I want to know what personality Stolas' shitty brother-in-law has. Regardless, leave a review, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Chapter 32

Business NOT as per usual

In L.I.D

Declan was going over the footage that he was given by the T.V studios of Yuya's time in hell.

'It seems as though Yuya has been honing his skills quite well', Thought Declan. 'And these demons he's facing against, they are unique in their own way'. His answering machine then rang, so he answered it.

"Hello" said Declan.

"Mr. Akaba", said a voice on the other side. "The royals are ready for you".

"Tell them, to wait a few minutes while I set everything up" said Declan. He got up from his chair and pressed a button on a remote. Soon, the windows were covered and the lights went out.

Then, seven shadowy figures appeared in on the walls.

"Welcome your royal majesties" said Declan.

"Thank you for invite, Declan".

"I have come to discuss, future events, shall we call them" said Declan.

"Oh, the Arc League, I remember. I simply can't wait for all those mortals to taste my lovely food and booze".

"How are things going on your end?".

"They're fine for now", said Declan. "How's the arena coming along?".

"It's fine. The construction will be finished on time. Don't worry".

"Remind me on how many overlords have agreed to this".

"Rosie and Zestial have agreed to it and from what we gathered, Missi and Alyssa have agreed as well. Giving us a total of four".

"I see", said Declan. "What bout the other Overlords?".

"It appears as though Flamsvirth and Rokafella are too busy with work at the moment to respond".

"Valentino and Vox might not join in because both practically run entire industry empires. But, the latter has been advertising the fuck out of it".

"Velvet's strongly considering it, and has even been promoting it. She's also been doing commentary on all the duels Yuya has done so far on her blog".

"Alastor said he might, but he's not certain yet".

"Kite said he'll join in. But that's mainly because he's board".

"Aster's keen on it too".

"And it's hard to tell with Theotor".

"Have you considered any others?".

"I have had a look at every duel record every duelist in hell", said Declan. "Some of them are on par with pros".

"So far, Yuya's only been to three rings. Pride, Greed and Lust".

"Don't forget, he's due to visit MY ring soon".

"We'll let you know if there is anything else that occurs".

"Understood" said Declan.

The figures disappeared, the lights came back on and the windows were uncovered.