Chapter 27 The Duel is a Stage Part 3

Author's note.

Here's part 3. Yeah, that's all I have to say. Oh, I forgot to mention that I own neither Yu-Gi-OH! Arc-V or Hazbin Hotel. I forgot to put that in the first chapter. Well, leave a review, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Chapter 27

The Duel is a Stage Part 3

'Oh man', thought Yuya. 'This isn't good. I have no monsters and she has 5. I need to make this next draw count'.

"It's my move, I draw", said Yuya drawing the top card of his deck. "Now, it's time for Stargazer and Timegazer to start this turn off. Swing far Pendulum, carve the arc of victory! My monsters are ready, TO SWING INTO ACTION!". Five lights then came down.

"Take a stab at it, Performapal Dag Daggerman".

"Get set to get the crowd pumped up, Performapal Cheermole".

"Have your best jokes ready, Performapal Skullcrobat Joker".

"Swing to it, Performapal Swingcobra".

"Last but not least, prepare your wand, Performapal Whim Witch"

His monsters then appeared on the field.

"I play my facedown, Abyss Script Performing Duet", said Lilith. "Thanks to this spell, I can target one 'Abyss Actor' I control and one monster you control and I can return that monster to the hand and destroy my 'Abyss Actor'. Guess it's time for Wild Hope and Dag Daggerman to take a bow".

Dag Daggerman the returned to Yuya's hand and Wild Hope was destroyed.

"Like all my Abyss Actors", said Lilith. "I can set an 'Abyss Script' from my deck to the field". A card then popped out of her deck and she placed it facedown.

"Well, I guess it's time for an understudy", said Yuya. "Now, it's time for Whim Witch's favourite trick. What is that trick? Well, she can count as two tributes for the tribute summon of a Pendulum monster". Whim Witch then waved her wand before she was encased in smoke.

"Now", said Yuya. "Taking centre stage, you know him, you love him, say hello to the one, the only, Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon". The smoke faded to reveal the monster.

"Quite impressive", said Lilith. "Your famous Odd-Eyes. But, it's still no match for my Superstar".

"Who said that he'll be attacking first?", asked Yuya. "Swingcobra! Attack!". Swingcobra then jumped over Lilith's monsters and then bit her.

Lilith: 3700 - 300 = 3400

"How'd you do that?", asked Lilith. "I still have monsters on my field".

"He can bypass your monsters and go directly for you", answered Yuya. "But, after that, he switches to defence mode".

"Very well done", said Lilith. "I'd expect nothing less from you".

"I'm not finished yet", said Yuya. "Joker! Attack Curtain Raiser!". A confetti cannon blast then came out of Joker's hat and destroyed Curtain Raiser.

Lilith: 3400 - 100 = 3300

"Odd-Eyes!", shouted Yuya. "Attack Main Heroine! Spiral Flame Strike!". Odd-Eyes then shot a stream of spiralling fire out of it's mouth and destroyed Main Heroine.

Lilith: 3300 - 1000 = 2300

"I activate my Heroine's special ability", said Lilith. "So, that's another Abyss Script I can set from my deck". She then placed another card facedown on her field.

"Then it's my move, I draw", said Lilith drawing the top card of her deck. "Now, it's time for the stage to be set once again. I Pendulum Summon!". Two lights then came down.