Chapter 28 The Duel is a Stage Part 4

Author's note.

Here it is, the final part of the duel of Lilith Vs Yuya. The new monster that Yuya uses in this duel was made by OGbranch and TheFoxThatLies. So, leave a review, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Chapter 28

The Duel is a Stage Part 4

"Now, Mellow Madonna!", shouted Lilith. "Attack Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon! Madonna Scream!". Mellow Madonna let out an ear piercing scream and destroyed Odd-Eyes.

Yuya: 2500 - 300 = 2200

"Now, I'll end my turn" said Lilith.

'I gotta do something', thought Yuya. 'But Mellow Madonna has 2800 attack points. I don't have any monsters in my hand that has enough to defeat her. If I don't draw something good, this could be the end badly'.

"My move, I draw" said Yuya drawing the top card of his deck.

"I'll use Scale 1 Performapal Monkeyboard and Scale 6 Performapal Guitartle to set the Pendulum Scale", said Yuya. "I'm taking control of this duel, starting now!". With his scale set, his two monsters appeared.

"Thanks to them, I can summon monsters who's levels range from 2 to 5 all at the same time", said Yuya

"Thanks to them, I can summon monsters who's levels range from 2 to 5 all at the same time", said Yuya. "Swing far pendulum, carve the arc of victory! My monsters are ready, TO SWING INTO ACTION!". Three beams of light came down.

"Prepare to swing for it Performapal Swingcobra".

"Gallop to victory Performapal Odd-Eyes Unicorn".

"Get ready to play your Trump card Performapal Trump Witch".

"You can summon as many monsters as you want", said Lilith. "But, the outcome will be the same as it was going to be, you losing".

"I'm not done yet, I activate my monster's pendulum abilities", said Yuya. "First is Monkeyboard, once a turn, I can add one level 4 or below 'Performapal' monster from my deck to my hand". A card then popped out of Yuya's deck and he placed it in his hand.

"Next is Guitartle", said Yuya. "When a 'Performapal' monster activates it's pendulum ability, I can draw one card". Yuya then reached for his deck.

'This is it', said Yuya. 'One last draw to turn this around'