Chapter 11 Take it Straight to Bone Town

Author's note.

For those who are fans of Miraculous Ladybug, I got a new poll on my fanfiction.net page. You got until the third of January to vote, so I suggest you cast them before then. But, regardless, leave a review, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Chapter 11

Take it straight to bone town

Everyone then turned to see Octavia standing at the door.

"Octavia, what are you doing here?" Asked Yuya.

"I heard about what happened and I came over here", said Octavia. "I was practicing my magic and I had thought of those three parts from L.I.D. Guess I should've known that thinking about people while you're doing a spell, does result in disaster".

"So, what do we do?" Asked Kitt.

"I suggest that you three wait here", said Fred. "It'll cause less, uh, what's the word?".

"Suspicion, my dear" answered Beth.

"Yes, that's it", said Fred. "Thanks honey. Also, Helsa, we got a surprise for you". He then held up two tickets coloured pink and purple.

"Ooooooooooooooooh, what are the tickets for?" Asked Helsa.

"Since from what we've heard, you were on your best behaviour while you were in the human world", answered Fred. "We got you and Yuya tickets to see Verosika Mayday in concert".

"Ooooooh, thanks daddy, you to mommy" said Helsa, almost sounding like a spoiled brat.

"So, uh, do I, pick you up at 6 or something?" Asked Yuya.

"6:30 my little tomato", said Helsa as she booped Yuya on the nose. "Come in your best casual clothes".

"Then what are we supposed to do to pass the time?" Asked Dipper.

"You know, on second thought", said Fred. "We'll take you guys shopping. Hope you guys like carrying bags".

Charlie's limo then arrived and collected Yuya. They then drove back to Charlie's mansion. Yuya then got inside where Lilith was waiting there.

"Oh, hello Yuya", she said. "What are you doing back here?"

"Helsa invited me to a concert by Verosika Mayday" answered Yuya. Lilith's eyes almost lit up at this and jumped down from the second floor and ran over to Yuya.

"Going out with a girl", said Lilith excitedly. "You'll need clothes. And that's where I come in. Let's get going". Lilith grabbed Yuya by the arm and pulled him all the way to his room.

"This is the kind of moment most mothers wait for" said Lilith. She went over to Yuya's suitcase and opened it.

"Let's make you presentable" said Lilith.

"Oh boy" said Yuya.

About an hour later.

Charlie's limo then arrived at the VonEldritch Mansion. There was a nock at the door. Helsa then walked out wearing a black crop top with flames on the front, a black skirt, fishnet stockings and black, high heeled boots. Standing there was Yuya. He wore a plain white T-Shirt, a red, plad, elbow length shirt, blue jeans and brown shoes.

"Looking good Yuya" said Helsa.

"Unfortunately, this is my best casual outfit" said Yuya.

"Well, I've see worse", said Helsa. "Well, let's get going". The two then got into the limo and then drove off. They then arrived at a large park. It was packed with several creatures. Earth-born sinners, Imps, Succubi, Incubi, even some that he's never seen before.

"Damn, this place is packed" said Yuya.

"Well, Verosika is the most popular pop star in hell", said Helsa. "So, you shouldn't be that surprised".

"Are you getting any of this Nico?" Asked Yuya.

'Yes we are. To think, we get to see more of the culture that Hell has to offer'.

"Alright everyone!", shouted a voice. "Gather around". Soon, everyone in the park was gathered around the stage.

"It's time for the show to begin. And now, ladies, gentlemen, gender fluid and non-binary people. Please welcome, Verosika Mayday!". Pink smoke then came on to the stage.

"Alright everyone!", shouted a female voice that screamed 'I'm the sass queen'. "You all ready to get fucked up and make a ton of bitchin' bad choices?!". The smoke then faded to reveal a succubus with pink skin that had long, light pink hair, yellow eyes, long eyelashes. She wore a white dress that was black at the top with 'X' on the right and the 'O' on the left, black high heeled boots that went up to her thighs and white gloves that went passed her elbows.

(D City Rock by TeddyLoid)

As Verosika sang, Yuya noticed that the song was very raunchy. He also noticed that Helsa was acting more lovey dovey than she was. Verosika then stared out into the crowd and her eyes landed on Yuya. The song then finished and Verosika smirked.

"Well everybody", said Verosika. "It looks like we got a special guest here. So, let us welcome the human who now walks through hell, YUYA SAKAKI!". All the lights were now on Yuya.

 All the lights were now on Yuya

"Oh fuck" said Yuya.