Chapter 23 Battle at Eldorado Part 2

Author's note.

Just to remind you, I got a poll on what story you guys want next. The choices are:

Smile Precure X Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

Smile Precure X Transformers

Miraculous Ladybug X Escape Room

Miraculous Ladybug X Witchblade

Bakugan (reboot) X Transformers

Monster Musume X Yu-Gi-Oh! GX

Hazbin Hotel X Yu-Gi-Oh! GX

You have until the seventh of march to decide on what you guys want. Also, I might upload my stories to DeviantArt as well, primarily because a lot more people look at DeviantArt than most fanfic sites. Either way, leave a review, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Chapter 23

Battle at Eldorado Part 2

"Oh believe me, they are" said Mammon.

"Well, let's see if they're prepared for this", said Yuya. "Now, if you kindly turn your attention to my Whim Witch. If I'm tribute summoning a Pedulum monster, then she gets to perform her favourite trick and count as two monsters". Whim Witch then duplicated before disappearing.

"Now, taking centre stage", said Yuya. "Is the one, the only, Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon". His monster then appeared on the field.

"I say, I say, we got to see Yuya's ace monster AND his famous Pendulum summon in one duel, folks", said Wally. "If you paid top dollar to get into this casino, then, I say, then you DEFINITELY got your money's worth".

In the living world.

"Alright, Odd-Eyes is out" cheered Allie.

"But I'm afraid it's not tough enough to destroy the Golden Lord" added Skip.

In Hell.

"I'll end my turn" said Yuya.

"Then it's my turn", said Mammon drawing the top card of his deck. "Eldlich, attack Performapal Silver Claw! Golden Curse Blast!". After launching it's attack, but Silver Claw wasn't destroyed.

Yuya: 3400 - 350 = 3050

"Huh? Shouldn't you have lost more life points?", asked Mammon. "And why wasn't Silver Claw destroyed?".

"You can thank my monsters pendulum abilities" answered Yuya.

"Pendulum abilities?" Asked Mammon.

"Yep", answered Yuya. "Thanks to Gumgumounton, once per turn, my monsters can't be destroyed by battle. And thanks to Momoncarpet, any battle damage I take is halved".

"Oh, well fuck", said Mammon. "Looks like you got me. OR HAVE YOU?! I play the spell, Cursed Eldlich Winds! Thanks to this card, since I control an 'Eldlich', I can destroy any two cards on the field. And I'll choose your pendulum scale monsters".

"My what?!" Shouted Yuya. A whirlwind of Gold Dust then swept across the field. Yuya was blown off his feet and hit one of the large slot machines. He then saw an Action Cards. Not wasting any time, he grabbed it. But, his pendulum scale was destroyed.

"I activate the action spell, Draw Roulette" said Yuya. A small slot machine then appeared in front of him.

"Now, all I gotta do is give this baby a spin", said Yuya. "And what ever number I land on, I get to draw that many cards". Yuya then pulled the lever and watched the slots spin.

"3".

"3".

"3!", shouted Yuya. "Jackpot! That means I get to draw 3 cards!". Yuya then drew the top three cards of his deck.

"Lucky shot" Mammon.

"And here's something else", said Yuya. "Lizardraw's special ability goes into effect. Since cards were destroyed under my control, I get to draw 2 cards, one for each 'Performapal' on my field". Yuya then drew the top two cards of his deck.

"Well, it looks like you do have a spot of luck", said Mammon. "But not for long. I play Pot of Desires".

"Are you crazy?", asked Yuya. "Don't you know the huge downside to that card?".

In the human world.

"What's so bad about Pot of Desires?" Asked Allie.

"It allows you to draw 2 cards", said Tate. "But at the cost of banishing 10 cards from the top of your deck facedown".

"Then why is it so bad?" Asked Fredrick.

"Because facedown banished cards can't be used for the remainder of the duel" answered Skip.

In Hell.

Mammon then removed the top 10 cards of his deck before drawing 2 more.

"That'll do for now" said Mammon.

"Then it's my turn", said Yuya drawing the top card of his deck. "Now, I'll use Stargazer Magician and Timegazer Magician to set the Pendulum Scale. I'm taking control of this duel, starting now!". He then set the scale with his two monsters.

"Thanks to these guys, I can summon monsters who's levels range from 2 to 7 all at the same time", said Yuya. "Swing far pendulum, carve the arc of victory! My monsters are ready, TO SWING INTO ACTION!". Two beams of light then came down.

"Get your best jokes ready, Skullcrobat Joker". His monster then appeared on the field.

"Prepare to drum up a storm, Drummerilla". His monster then appeared on the field.

"I play my facedown", said Mammon. "Say hello to Conquistador of the Golden Land". His new monster was a half gold zombie conquistador riding a bald gold zombie horse.

Conquistador of the Golden Land

Level: 5

Attribute: Light

Type: Zombie

ATK: 500

DEF: 1800

"Another trap monster" said Yuya.

"Yes", said Mammon. "Now, say goodbye to one card on the field. Or, more specifically, your Joker". Joker was then destroyed.

"Well, I think it's time we get up and move", said Yuya. "For I activate Performapal Dance Prance. Since I control at least 2 'Performapal' monsters, I can switch the battle modes of two monsters on the field. So, Guardian and Conquistador are now in attack mode".

"Oh crap" said Mammon.

"Now! Odd-Eyes!", shouted Yuya. "Attack Conquistador of the Golden Land! Spiral Flame Strike!". Odd-Eyes then launched it's attack.

"And since Odd-Eyes is battle a level 5 or higher monster", said Yuya. "The damage you take is dou-".

"You ain't getting the chance" said Mammon.

"What?" Asked Yuya.

"I activate the spell, Eldlich Jewellery", said Mammon. "I send a zombie from my hand to the grave, I can negate any damage I take this turn. Not only that, but after this attack, the battle phase ends". Conquistador was destroyed.

"I end my turn" said Yuya.

"Then it's my turn", said Mammon drawing the top card of his deck. "I play the spell, Trick Treasure. Here's how it works. You draw a card and I draw a card. Then we have to guess what card the other drew. Guess right, we gain 800 life points. Guess wrong we LOSE 800 life points". Both of them then drew the top cards of their decks.

"So, what's your guess?" Asked Mammon.

"I'm gonna say a trap" answered Yuya.

"Sorry, it's a monster", said Mammon. "Looks like 800 damage is coming your way". Gold coins then rained on Yuya.

Yuya: 3050 - 800 = 2250

"Now it's your turn to guess" said Yuya.

"I'll say you drew a spell" said Mammon.

"How did you?" Asked Yuya.

Mammon: 5000 + 800 = 5800

"Because this is my game, boy", answered Mammon. "And in this game, the house ALWAYS wins".