Chapter 24 Battle at Eldorado Part 3

Author's note.

Three days left until the poll closes. You can find it on my home page. But, on a more positive note, I am aware that Stolas now has a brother. And just like there will be a second season of Helluva Boss, there will be more 'seasons' of Hazbin Arc-V. So, be patient and you'll be rewarded. So, leave a review, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Chapter 24

Battle at Eldorado Part 3

"Now! Eldlich!", shouted Mammon. "Attack Silver Claw with Golden Curse Blast!". After launching it's attack, Eldlich destroyed Silver Claw.

Yuya: 2250 - 700 = 1550

"I activate Lizardraw's ability", said Yuya. "So, I now draw Three cards".

"Now, I'll end my turn with this facedown" said Mammon.

"Then it's my move", said Yuya drawing the top card of his deck. "I'll play the spell, Performapal Ticket. Thanks to this spell, one monster I control can attack once for every 'Performapal' on my field. The only downside is that now none of my other monsters can attack. Odd-Eyes! Attack Guardian of the Golden Land! Spiral Flame Strike!". Odd-Eyes then launched it's attack.

"And since your monster is above level 5", said Yuya. "I can deal you double damage". Mammon then ran and climbed up the legs of the roulette table. The attack then struck Guardian.

"That's one monster down", said Yuya. "One to-huh?". When the dust cleared, Guardian was still there.

"I activated the action spell, Miracle", said Mammon. "It saved my monster and halved the damage I took".

Mammon: 5800 - 850 = 4950

"I end my turn with a facedown" said Yuya.

"I say, things aren't looking good for Yuya", said Wally. "Could he actually lose?".

In the human world.

"Come on, Yuya" prayed Zuzu.

In Hell.

"My move", said Mammon drawing the top card of his deck. "I play compulsory evacuation device. Now, I can return one monster on the field to the hand".

In the living world.

"There goes ANY of Yuya's monsters" said Allie in worry.

In Hell.

"Now, Eldlich", said Mammon. "Return to my hand!". His monster then did just that.

"Huh?" Asked Yuya in confusion.

"Now, I play Eldlixer of Black Awakening", said Mammon. "Now, I can special summon a Zombie monster from my hand or deck. But, if I don't have an 'Eldlich' monster, I can only summon 'Eldlich' monsters. So, welcome back my Golden Lord". A large pit opened up and what appeared to be liquid swirled around inside. Then, Eldlich crawled out.

"Now, Eldlich! Attack Lizardraw!", shouted Mammon. "Golden Curse Blast!". Eldlich then launched his attack.

"Not so fast", said Yuya. "I play the trap, Pendulum Protection! When you attack a pendulum monster, I can return two Pendulum monsters from my field back to my deck. So, I return Stargazer and Timegazer to my deck to negate the attack!" The orb then disappeared.

"I'm not finished Yet", said Mammon. "I play Eldlixer of White Destiny. Now, I get to summon a Zombie monster from hand or Graveyard. And I choose Mezuki". A horse-like demon with a horn on the top of it's head carrying an axe.

 A horse-like demon with a horn on the top of it's head carrying an axe