Chapter 3 The Raptor and The Nail

Author's note.

Well, Yuya just got his introduction into hell. Now, let's see how he handles his first day, shall we?

I also got a poll on my fanfiction.net profile page about which of the other six princes you want Yuya to face first. You have until the 17th of December. Now then, leave a review, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Chapter 3

The Raptor and The Nail

Yuya woke up the next morning and then heard the sound of his phone ring. Yuya then picked it up and answered it.

"Hello" said Yuya, his voice still groggy from just waking up.

'Hello there Yuya'.

"Oh, hi Nico" said Yuya.

'Hm, you sound terrible'.

"I just woke up", said Yuya. "So, it's not exactly the best time to call".

'So, what was your first night like?'.

"It was nice", said Yuya. "Had a nice family dinner with Charlie, Lilith and Lucifer".

'That sure seems like a nice time. But, we have a tv show to do. So, do you plan on heading out into the city today?'.

"Yeah, I plan to", said Yuya. "Apparently, there's a place called 'Club Kaiju'. Apparently it's for those who resemble lizards and stuff".

'Well, THAT will be interesting'.

"Yeah, well, I gotta go. Bye" said Yuya. He then hung up. As he got dressed, he heard a knock at the door.

"Come in" said Yuya. The door opened up and Charlie walked in.

"Oh, hi Charlie" said Yuya.

"Are you heading out?" Asked Charlie.

"Yeah, I'll be whenever" said Yuya. He then walked out the door and through the streets. He saw sinners and demons of every shape, size, gender and sexuality.

"Wow, talk about a city of diversity", said Yuya as he looked around. "Hey, Nico, are you getting all this?".

'We are indeed. This is quite the footage you have'. As Yuya continued to look around, he then bumped into someone.

"Uh, sorry", said Yuya. "Are you o-". Yuya looked up and saw who he bumped into. The someone was an Earth-born sinner, and female one at that. She resemble a dinosaur, more specifically a raptor. She had a head full of green hair that slopped off to the side. She wore a pink jacket with green fur on the neck and wore black jeans with green highlights. The jeans were torn and tattered and she wore boots of the same colour which had a claw sticking out. She also had a tail that had green fur on the end. The most notable aspect of this was that her shirt was holding very large breasts.