Chapter 4 The Abyss and the Battlesaur

Author's note.

Here's the first duel of the series. It's Yuya vs Missi Zilla vs Alyssa. A three person fight to the finish. Also, from now on, REAL archetypes are gonna have their cards shown. So, leave a review, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Chapter 4

The Abyss and the Battlesaur

"A duel between two demons and a human", said Nico. "This is going be quite interesting. For all those who are at home, we've got quite the surprise for you. The three way duel between Missi Zilla, Alyssa and Yuya. Now, stand back, relax and enjoy the duel". Yuya, Missi Zilla and Alyssa then turned on their duel disks.

"LET'S DUEL!"

Yuya: 4000

Alyssa: 4000

Missi Zilla: 4000

"Since I pride myself as a gentleman", said Yuya. "Ladies first".

"Which one?" Alyssa and Missi Zilla asked.

"Okay", said Yuya. "First, Missi will go, then Alyssa, then me".

"Fine by me, my move", said Missi Zilla drawing the top card of her deck. "I summon Battlesaur Steggo, in attack mode". Her monster was a dark green Anthropomorphic wearing shoulder guards, arm guards and a loincloth.

Battlesaur Steggo

Level: 4

Attribute: Earth

Type: Dinosaur

ATK: 1600

DEF: 2300

"I'll place these two cards facedown and end my tun" said Missi Zilla.

"Then it's my move", said Alyssa drawing the top card of her deck. "Since there are no cards in my spell and trap card zone, I can special summon this card directly from my hand. Well, actually, these cards, because I got to copies of General of the Abyssal Kingdom". Her new monsters were orange skinned demons decked out in red knight armour and had axes in both hands.

General of the Abyssal Kingdom (x2)

Level: 5

Attribute: Dark

Type: Fiend

ATK: 2300

DEF: 2300

"Two monsters in one turn" said Yuya impressed.

In the world of the living.

"Guys! Guys!", shouted Skip. "Yuya's duelling!". Zuzu, Sora, Yoko, Gong, Tate, Allie and Fredrick then ran into the living room to see the duel.

"Who's he duelling?" Asked Zuzu.

"Two sinners from hell", answered Skip. "One's named Missi Zilla and the other's called Alyssa".

In hell.

"I now overlay my two level 5 Generals", said Alyssa performing the summon. "With here two monsters, I construct the Overlay Network! I xyz summon! Twin Lancer of The Abyssal Kingdom!". Alyssa's new monster was a green skinned demon wearing battle armour and had lances in place of hands.

Twin Lancer of The Abyssal Kingdom

Rank: 5

Overlay Units: 2

Attribute: Dark

Type: Fiend

ATK: 2600

DEF: 2600