Chapter 20 Nightclub Madness Part 2

Author's note.

Here's the second part of the duel. Let's see how it plays out. So, leave a review, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Chapter 20

Nightclub Madness Part 2

"It's my turn, I draw", said Zuzu. "I play the spell Polymerisation".

"So, she's a fusion summoner" said Josh.

"Let's hope she can use that mechanic to it's full potential" added Ace.

"Pfft, doubt it", said Kat. "When it comes to a battle of fusions, Verosika rarely loses her cool".

"I Fuse Canon and Solo", said Zuzu performing the summon. "When two singers harmonise with stellar voices, an amazing song shall appear. I fusion summon! Schuberta the Melodious Maestra!". Her new monster was a woman with teal skin and blue eyes with unkept wavy hair. She wore a gold masquerade mask and wore a dress that was orange, brown and red. In her hand was a conductor's wand.

Schuberta the Melodious Maestra

Level: 6

Attribute: Light

Type: Fairy

ATK: 2400

DEF: 2000

"That's all?" Asked Verosika. "I'm not impressed".

"How's this for impressive?", asked Zuzu. "I activate my monster's ability. Now, I can banish up to three cards from your graveyard. So, you're going to lose Tiger, Baby Tiger and Amazoness Fusion. GO! CHORUS BREAK!".

"Huh, well fuck" said Verosika.

"And that's not all", said Zuzu. "Schuberta gains 200 attack points for every card that was removed. So that's an extra 600".

Schuberta the Melodious Maestra

ATK: 2400 + 600 = 3000

"Oh boy, not good" said Verosika.

"Now attack Amazoness Pet Liger!", shouted Zuzu. "Sonic Song!". Schuberta then sang and a stream of music came towards Amazoness Pet Liger and destroyed her.

Verosika: 4000 - 500 = 3500

"With that, I'll end my turn" said Zuzu.

"Then it's my turn, I draw", said Yuya drawing the top card of his deck. "Now, it's time for us to make some duelling magic. Do you know what time it is?!". The crowd began to chant 'Pendulum' over and over again.

"That's right, because I'm using scale 2 Performapal Pendulum Sorcerer and Scale 8 Performapal Card Gardna to set the pendulum scale", said Yuya. "I'm taking control of this duel, starting now!". His two monsters then appeared in pillars of blue light with their respective numbers. One was sorcerer and the other was a playing card with hands, feet and a cartoonish face.