Chapter 16 Kicking The Wasp's Nest

Author's note.

Hellow everyone, I'm back from my operation and my day of rest. But for the next few days my diet's gonna consist of things such as mashed potatoes, pudding, jelly and scrambled eggs. So, welcome to the next duel chapter. This time, Yuya vs Zestial. But let me know who you want Yuya to duel next. Also, two more days until the poll closes and it's still a tie between the Amazoness archetype and the Cyber Angel Archetype. So, leave a review, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Chapter 16

Kicking the wasp's nest

"You want me to duel you?" Asked Yuya.

"That's right", answered Zestial. "I heard from Alyssa that you are quite the duelist yourself. Must've gotten that from your father. So, what do you say?".

"I say bring it on" said Yuya. The two of them then turned on their duel disks.

"LET'S DUEL!"

Yuya: 4000

Zestial: 4000

"Mind if I have the first move?" Asked Zestial.

"Be my guest" answered Yuya.

"Thank you, I draw", said Zestial drawing the top card of his deck. "I summon Battlewasp Pin the Bullseye, in attack mode". His monster was a robotic wasp with a big yellow head that had blue eyes and a blue thruster body.

 His monster was a robotic wasp with a big yellow head that had blue eyes and a blue thruster body

Battlewasp Pin the Bullseye

Level: 1

Attribute: Wind

Type: Insect

ATK: 200

DEF: 300

"Now, I activate the effect of another Pin the Bullseye in my hand", said Zestial. "If I control an insect type monster, I can special summon it from my hand. And I'll use the same effect to summon the third one". Two more Pins appeared.

"Now for their special ability", said Zestial. "You now get hit with 200 points of damage for every Battlewasp on my field. So, that's 600 points of damage to you". Needles then struck Yuya.

Yuya: 4000 - 600 = 3400

"I'll place these two cards facedown and leave it to you".

"Thank you, I draw", said Yuya drawing the top card of his deck. "I'll use Scale 3 Performapal Partnaga and Scale 8 Performapal Odd-Eyes Unicorn to set the Pendulum Scale. I'm taking control of this duel starting now". He then placed both cards at opposite ends of his duel disk as the word Pendulum appreared on his duel disk. In one blue pillar was a yellow snake with red stripes wearing a top hat and had a glove at the end of it's tail and the other one was a teal unicorn with a pink mane, a pink tail, a blue vest, a blue horn and hetrochromic eyes.

 In one blue pillar was a yellow snake with red stripes wearing a top hat and had a glove at the end of it's tail and the other one was a teal unicorn with a pink mane, a pink tail, a blue vest, a blue horn and hetrochromic eyes