Chapter 5

I have to admit. Last night I was a bit jealous that Rachel and George would odiously be doing exactly what everyone suspects. I just kept telling myself it was her birthday, if it wasn't she wouldn't have asked myself and John to look after Adeline.

She stayed with us until about 10:00am, I walked her down to Rachel's then headed back up to the house. I walked in the front door with a heavy sigh, I didn't get much sleep last night I kept tossing and turning, near the middle of the night John had to hold me in place so I would stop moving constantly. He was probably annoyed that I kept him up. I'm not sure what came over me because usually nights when John comes home I sleep easy and peacefully. Not last night.

I trudged up the stair to the bedroom where John was still sleeping, I didn't feel like waking him so I rubbed my eyes lazily and went back down the stairs and sat in John's music room, he kept all the records in there along with the record player, I placed his newest Album on the player and the song 'help' started to play.

I sat listening to every song, slowly I started to drift off into a deep sleep, I just have sleep for about two hours when John entered the room.

"Lana?" He asked confused, I groaned and turned my body to the other side

"Love, we need to head down to Rachel and Georges soon, don't you want to get ready?" He questioned placing a hand on the side of my stomach and rubbing it softly

"No" I answered simply

"Lana" John kissed my head and picked me up off the floor and carried me up to the bedroom then onto the bed

"There, rest for a little bit longer but soon we have to get going" John kissed my lips softly and walked into the bathroom

I snuggled into the blankets on John's side of the bed, they smelt faintly of him which made me smile. It made him being here even more true. After about five minutes John walked back out of the bathroom and shook me lightly.

"Wake up" He chuckled kissing my cheek, I opened one eye making him smile

"I'm so tired" I sighed

"You never stopped moving last night" John stated

"I know, I'm sorry" I yawned

"It's fine, now come on get ready, we gotta head over to Rachel and Georges" John stroked my face and I slowly opened my other eye

I just wanted to stay in bed with John, but Rachel invited us down. So I wasn't going to be rude and say no, I started thinking about how much I wanted a baby after having Adeline spend the night. But I didn't want to ask John yet. I'm going to wait.

Written by Hannah