Chapter 6

Rachel POV :||

"Lana! John!" I say, opening the front door. John smiles, and gives me a side hug. "Uncle John! Aunt Lana!" Adeline shouts from the living room. She runs, and John hugs her. "Adeline!" he says, tickling her stomach. Lana hugs her as well, and kisses her cheek. "I cooked an Oklahoma favorite! Beans and Cornbread with Ice Tea." I beam.

"Would you like to draw with me, Aunt Lana?" Adeline ask, handing Lana a notepad and some paper. George walks out of the bathroom, and folds his arms around my waist. "Daddy, would you like to draw too?" Adeline ask. George happily sits down by Lana, John, and Adeline.

"I'll go set the table." I say, going to the dining room. It's funny, how I've changed. I went from a teenager who loved cutting, and thinking of death, to a mother who loves life. I smile, remembering the day little Adeline was born. I didn't notice George walk in, till I felt his arms around my shoulders.

He had his head rested on my head, and he swayed back and forth with me. "Rachel, I don't want to tour anymore. I want to stay home and be a father to my Adeline. Me and the lads have decided to quit touring, and make records. My family needs me here." George says.

I felt happy, because I'll have my George home with me and Adeline. "Daddy!" Adeline says, rushing in from the living room. "Daddy! Mummy! Is dinner ready?" she ask. I chuckle. "Go get Uncle John and Aunt Lana." She nods, and shouts their names. Moments later, they sit at the table.

Lana wasn't very focused, and didn't eat very much. "Lana, I think me and you should talk. John, George, Adeline. Please excuse us." I say, dragging Lana to mine and George's bedroom. She cried, and I hugged her, and tried reassuring her. When she finally got control, we talked.

"I just want a family, Rachel. But with John being gone and all..." Lana begins. "George told me their going to quit touring to be here with us." I say, still hugging Lana. Lana looks up at me. "You can't wait forever, Lana. If you want a family, you should try. I'll even babysit if you need me too!" I say, rubbing her back.

"I just don't know." Lana says. "Lana, you know you know. You want a family. You just need to talk to John. You can't put things off like that. If you wait to long, you may not get to have a family. Trust me, John will be a great dad. A bit childish, but great." I say. Lana nods, and sighs.

"You've changed so much Rachel." she says. "Is that good or bad?" I ask, chuckling a bit. "I think it's good." Lana says, rubbing her eyes. She dries her eyes, and we both walk back to the dinner table, where we are greeted by Adeline. I really do hope Lana will have children.

Written By Chandler.