Chapter 14

Rachel POV :||

Adeline was jumping all over me. "Mummy! Mummy! Mummy!" she shouted. I smile, and wince at the pain in my leg. "Adeline, let's not jump on Mummy." Ringo says, taking Adeline in his arms. "Yes, Mummy is sore, doll face." Paul says.

George rubs my shoulders, and John walks back in the room without Lana. "This is all YOUR fault, Rachel!" John shouts, scaring Adeline. She looks at John. "Why are you mad at Mummy, Uncle John?" she sobs.

"Oh darling, please. Please don't cry." John says, picking up my daughter. "No, you're mad Mummy for telling Lana who hurt her! Let go of me!" Adeline says, mad at John. "No, Adeline. No!" John says.

"Yes, Uncle John. Yes, you are. Mummy did nothing but get hurt. Now let me down. I'm mad at you." Adeline says. John sighs and sats her down. "You need to learn to not blame people, Uncle John. Cause something's are accidents." Adeline says, hugging his leg.

"You're smart. Just like your Mummy." John says, rubbing her head. "Is that sarcastic?" Adeline says, looking up at him. George burst out laughing. "Oh, Adeline! You're smart! I promise you that, love." George says. "Thanks, Daddy. But, it's not Mummy's fault Aunt Lana left. If anything, maybe Mummy saved Aunt Lana." Adeline says.

John looks at me, sitting in the hospital bed. Blood covered my left leg, and pillow was bloody to. "I never thought of it like that..." John says, tearing up. Adeline, kisses Johns cheek. "Don't be sad, Uncle John. Mummy and Aunt Lana are the toughest, coolest, nicest people I've ever known!" Adeline says.

Ringo looks over at the clock. "I'll go get lunch from the Cafeteria. Anyone want to come with me?" Ringo ask, looking around. "I'll go! I'll go!" Adeline says, raising her hand. "Me too." Paul says, and with that, they left.

"I'm sorry, Rachel. It's just, Lana is my world." John starts, rubbing his neck. "I swear, Lennon. You break her heart, I'll break every limb on your body." I say, sarcastically. "I won't." John says, laughing. "If it weren't for you climbing into our hotel room, and meeting me, you'd never of meet Lana. You owe me." I say, chuckling.

I hope Lana will be back soon.

Written By Chandler.