Chapter 8

Rachel POV :||

Yup. George, Adeline, and I adopted a cat. Adeline named her Buttermilk, because of her white fur. She had golden eyes, and was very tame. Again, it was our turn to host The Beatles dinner. I cooked, while George played with Adeline.

All was well, till I heard George shout. "What happened?" I asked, running into the living room. "Where in the world did Adeline learn the word 'fuck' from?!" George whispered in my ear. I gasped. "Adeline Mae! Go to your room!"

Adeline cried, and ran to her room. I flopped down on the couch, and held my hands in my head. "Oh, I hate punishing her." I cry. George gets up, and kisses my head. "I'll go talk to her." George says.

I carried on cooking. "RACHEL!" George shouts. I walk to Adeline's room, and see George looking out the window. No. No. No. This can't be happening. That's where I see Adeline's little body. George and I run out of the house, and find our baby.

Dead.

I cry, and hold Adeline's little body. "Rachel? What happened?!" Lana shouts, coming up behind us. "Adeline! She's dead!" I shout. John and Lana look at me. I lost Adeline. I did this to her.

I sent her to her room. I did all of this.

"ADELINE!" I shout, waking up.

I look around, and run to Adeline's room. I throw open the door, and there's Adeline, sleeping soundly in bed. I run to her, and cradle her small body. "Mummy? What's wrong?" Adeline ask, wiping my tears.

I just held her.

I'm calling Lana tomorrow.

Written By Chandler.