Chapter 42

Rachel POV :||

My hotel room was a mess. Being pregnant, my hormones where off. I picked up my daughter, and looked at George. Adeline had syrup all over her face. She had fruit all around her mouth, and she was just a mess.

"Your job was simply." I sobbed. I handed Adeline to George, and started to rearrange the room. "Rachel! Let them clean it up." Lana says. "No, they'll goof off. I'll clean it." I say. I worked all through the night, wiping stains off the walls, picking up discarded food, bathing the kids.

It's was 9 am when I finished it all. I flopped on the bed, and rubbed my eyes. A knock comes on the door, and the boys walk in. "Look Rachel. We are sorry. We really did goof off." George says, laying beside me. "You did a good job on the room." Paul says.

I curl up in a ball, and look at them all. "Why did you have a WAR with my child. You where just supposed to give them bathes, feed them dinner, and put them in bed." I sob, hormones acting up. I am tired, true. But at least my room is clean.

"I'm taking a nap." I say, crawling to the pillows. "I'll join you." George says, wrapping his arms around my waist. "We'll leave you two to it." John says, whistling on the way out.

I felt safe. Wrapped in George's arms. That's where I'm meant to be. With my George. I smile, and kiss him.

Written By Chandler.