Chapter 31

Lana's POV

I was tried. I was done. I was dried up and longed for the feeling to no longer feel. I wasn't happy, I just wanted to spend a few days from everything. Just be by myself. So we all decided we'd take a vacation. It was best for everyone, but first the boys had to finish the album within the month. So that's what they did, two months later we were on a plane to a tropical island that according to Brian (who booked the three month trip) the only other people on it are millionaires and they're family's.

We landed in Jamaica, then took a three hour boat ride out to the island. Sure enough, there was millionaires and their family's, many of them swam in the beaches, or laid out getting a tan. It looked like absolute paradise.

"Beautiful isn't it" I smiled to John

"Mhm" John mumbled against my neck

"You think I'll have the baby here?" I asked

"They better have a good place to have one if you do" John chuckled rubbing my now round stomach

We got on the island and were welcomed by some of the staff that worked on the island, we then settled in and Paul suggested we all head down to the beach.

We got to the beach, John, Paul, George and Ringo all raced each other to the water. They started wrestling and jumping on top of each other like monkeys, at least they were having fun.

I sat in a lawn chair and relaxed as Rachel took Adeline and Aaron to play in the shallow parts of the water. It was nice to finally relax and have some peace in quiet. To finally be alone in my own thoughts. Also considering I was seven months pregnant and wanted this baby out of my stomach, it was nice to think she'd be out soon.

Considering its 1966 and revolver just came out two months ago it gave the boys a chance to relax. It's October now and three days until John's birthday, again he was going to race above me in age at twenty six, on the bright side I had turned 20 in May so I was at least a bit closer. Not really but, almost.

Like I said, in just hoping this baby will be out by December, and we'll have our own child.

Written by Hannah