Chapter 20

George POV :||

If anyone could make you feel like an ass, it was Rachel. John came back to the hospital, and Lana wasn't there. He told us what happened, and Rachel hounded him. Paul and Ringo took Adeline outside, just so she wouldn't hear Rachel's foul talk.

"Really, John? Really? If anything, I'm the biggest burden on all if your shoulders! And you're worried about Aaron!? Aaron isn't stealing Lana. You're stealing Lana. I told you not to break her heart. I fucking told you." Rachel shouted, as I tried calming her down.

Her leg was better, and soon she was tackling John, punching him. John was screaming, and thrashing at Rachel. "You bitch!" Rachel screams. I dragged Rachel off my friend, and helped him up. Rachel grabbed Johns shirt collar, and grimaced at his face.

"If you don't apologize, I'll kick your ass again. And believe me, I can take a man down. I've done it before, and I'll do it again. Got it, asshole?" Rachel snarled. John chuckled, acting as if he weren't scared. But trust me, John was terrified.

Rachel kneed him where the sun don't shine, if you know what I mean. I grabbed Johns ear, and dragged him outside. That's where he collapsed. "George, I've hurt Lana." he sobbed. I patted his back. "Rachel has a point." I say. "Yeah, and a good fighting strategy." John says, rubbing his eyes.

"Listen, I didn't mean to get Rachel pregnant with Adeline. But trust me, I'm glad I did. Aaron will be a good kid. Just give him a chance, ok? Make Lana happy. And make Rachel less angry. She'll pound you in a instant if you don't." I say.

"Thanks, George. I wish I was a dad like you." John says. I look around, and whisper. "Rachel's actually pregnant." Johns eyes brighten up. "Another niece or nephew!" John chuckled. "We had an ultra sound. We are having little Beatrice Lana Harrison in the middle of September."

I'll have two little girls.

I'm one lucky father.

Written By Chandler.