Chapter 28

Rachel POV :||

I was playing Snow by Red Hot Chili Peppers when the lads walked in. I stopped singing and strumming, and looked up. "It's a good thing I lead you down here." I say, taking a sip of coffee. "You guys need to work on an album. Your carriers are more important. John, stop scowling." I say, starting to play Snow again.

"People need a cover of another perfect wonder when it's so white as snow." I sing. Lana takes the guitar out of my hands. "Why'd you leave the hospital?" she asked. I shrugged, and stood up. "I felt trapped, I guess. If you lived with Todd, you'd understand." I say, picking up my coffee.

-Day Dream

They look at me as if I had gone crazy. "Well? What do you want from me? A sorry for leaving? A sorry for making you all mad?" I say, turning my backs on them. "I'm not crazy. I'm haunted. I'm disturbed by my past. I'm disturbed about the miscarriage. I'm disturbed by myself. I sometimes wish you left me on the side of the road." I ramble.

"If you want the truth, I've never had friends. I've never had love. I've never had a family. I've never had Christmas. I've never had Birthday parties. My whole life was filled with depression and sorrow. And now I've made you all mad. There's no use in going on." I say, pulling out a gun.

End of day dream

"Rachel. Rachel. RACHEL!" they scream. I snap out of my day dreams, and tears fall down my face. "Johns right you know. I'm a horrible human being." I say, looking out the window.

George wraps his arms around me, and kisses my head. "I'll just go and never bother you all again." I suggest. "No, Rachel. You aren't leaving." George says.

I look at everyone else. Anger written all on their faces. "I left the hospital because I wanted to prove it's not my second home." I say, letting the tears fall. "It's none of your faults. It's my fault. I hope maybe you'll forgive me. Which you won't because I'm an awful person and horrible mother."

Written By Chandler.

A/N

I've been so distracted....