Chapter 26

Rachel POV :||

I climbed out the window, and left the hospital. I'm fine, I don't need to be there. But where will I go? I don't usually drive, so I have no idea. I walk down the streets, and look around. I miss freedom. I miss privacy.

I stop to look at dresses, clothes, bags, and jewelry. I like this. I'm free. "It's George Harrison's wife! Get her!" girls shout, as I run down the street. Well, I'm not free anymore. I dashed inside Abbey Road Studios, where the boys usually work.

"Rachel?" George Martin says, walking towards me. "Oh, hi." I say, looking around. "They canceled their recording session because you got into the hospital, again." George Martin says, looking at my bandaged arms. "Oh. Um, about that. I escaped from there. I opened the window and left." I explained.

"Rachel Harrison, what will we ever do with you?" George Martin said, rubbing his temples. "I'm going to call. Brain, will you watch her?" George Martin said, leaving me with Brain Epstein. I shrugged, and picked up George's guitar.

I played that for awhile. But, I think the lads will be mad at me. But I left a note explaining why I left the room. Adeline and Aaron where with a nanny. I sighed, and played the guitar till the lads arrived to cuss me out.

Written By Chandler.