QUATRE

"You're leaving...?"

Taehyung gulps when he heard the small voice of the omega he fucked nearly all night in the comfort of his dorm.

"Yes. I have to. I have early business to attend to." Taehyung says blankly. Jungkook hums, "It would've been more convinient to have stayed in the office."

The alpha smiles, looking back. "It was fun here, either way." He says, adjusting his belt before reaching into his pocket, pulling out his wallet.

"How much do you need for the week?" Taehyung asks, and Jungkook gulps. "100,000 won, sir."

The alpha chuckles, grabbing two bills and handing it to the omega. "That's two weeks. Alright? I need you to come in on Friday for another professional shoot. I won't be there. Sorry."

Jungkook frowns, nodding.

"...Now, I really have to go." Taehyung says after looking at his watch. "Jimin is probably waiting. That omega always waits."

"Will you tell him?" Jungkook asks.

"No." Taehyung says.

The omega nods, gulping. He knew what he did was wrong... to lay in bed with a married man. He is a whore. He couldn't help it though.

The man currently walking out the door was so sweet in bed. He even told him he loves him. He's sure he didn't mishear.

He's the prettiest omega he ever lied with besides Jimin, but that could change. Whenever.

Jungkook covers himself with his blanket, silence in the bedroom as he stared into space. How lonely he is and how this one night finally made him feel something.

He felt confused, and a little bit hurt. He loves attention, and he liked the sex. Only that, he isn't stupid. He knows Taehyung loves Jimin. It was obvious.

How he talks about him, how he says "my omega" when referring to him. Who wouldn't? Jimin is a jackpot. He's gorgeous. He's everything any omega would want to be. The inspiration for their company.

Jungkook huffs, shutting his eyes. It all felt empty. Until tonight, for a brief second... he felt loved.

He'd do anything to feel that again.

.・。.・゜✭・

Taehyung came home to a very quiet house.

All was dark, Bora was likely sleeping, even the security were quite silent today. It was incredibly late, 4 AM. He had spent all afternoon in the office with Jungkook, having sex, shooting, and having more sex. Then, he spent from 10 to 4 in the omegas dorm. Slacking off like a teenager and than have sex.

The alpha was sure he filled about 7 condoms that night. He felt sensitive.

He walked into a chilly bedroom with Jimin lying on his back in the bed, small omega buried into the mattress as he held his pillow. Taehyung smiles, climbing into bed and gently tapping his husband.

Jimin yawns himself awake, turning to his husband.

"Hi, pup." Taehyung greets.