DIX

Weeks pass by rather quickly when you're miserable.

At least, that's how Jimin felt.

He had spent the last couple of weeks in bed, sobbing his heart out on the pillow Taehyung would usually rest on. His heart hurt terribly at every hour of the day and he never got any breaks.

Bora would occasionally pop by the feed him atleast a bowl of rice so he wouldn't starve to death on the bed but it usually was no use since he didn't eat either way.

His body was shedding fat, and his ribs begin to show. Hip bones poking through his once filled body, and he hurt. The body he took care of so much, ruined. The body he maintained healthy only for the false hope that his baby would find shelter in it.

It all was bland, and he couldn't help but blame himself.

Blame himself for being an idiot when he was younger. How fast he married Taehyung blinded by the fog of love. He only did so because he wanted to. He truly had no reason to. He wasn't pregnant when he married him, he married him because he loves him.

Jimins eyebrow scrunched as he held his belly, biting his lip. His stomach hurt terribly. It didn't feel like the emptiness of it though, it simply hurt.

You know, he's thought about it. About how life isn't as complicated as he makes it out to be. Honestly, he wouldn't be in this situation had he listened to his father about it. His alpha papa who wanted nothing but the best for him, but saw that his son chose his boyfriend over him and abandoned him after his marriage.

He didn't get that father dance you would when you're getting married.

Jimin nearly cried thinking about it, but his tears had run dry. All he felt was regret, and the only way out was to divorce Taehyung.

He had definitely made up his mind. Taehyung didn't love him and he didn't love him either. It's fine, he'd get over it. Maybe he'd find a career in dancing, or find yet another husband who won't sleep with anyone other than him, who'd love him no matter what.

Jimin decides he'd begin to wash up, so he could talk to Taehyung about it.

He made his way into the restroom and faced himself to the mirror, while a pregnancy test was set besides the sink as if it mocked him. Jimin scoffs, lifting it up as he looks at himself in the mirror.

His face was skinnier, and his eyebags were dark and irritated.

Once again, the test caught his attention before he rolls his eyes... putting his hands into his sweatpants before pulling out his penis. Jimin felt weird about it, since he had always been so polite about it. Not today though, instead of sitting down and taking his time, he just urinated on the stick.

"Disgusting." He murmured, placing the stick onto the counter and wiping his tip off with a toilet paper. Jimin quickly washed his hands and his face as he awaited for his results with no intention of receiving a positive test back.

He just expected disappointment.

That was... until Jimin saw the positive on his test.

The omega covers his mouth, holding the little stick to his eyes. In shock, he laughs nervously. No. This could not be happening when he is suffering this way. He was supposed to leave. He was supposed to never see Taehyung ever again.