QUINZE

October 10th, 1982

"Taehyung-ah!" Jimin laughs loudly, hugging his husband tightly. "My love, look!" He looks out into the waters, the darking sky lit by the glimmer of the ocean. The omega smiles brightly, "Look at the view!"

Taehyung chuckles, nervously holding his husbands waist as to be sure his small body wouldn't fall off the edge. Jimin smiled, clapping. "It's gorgeous! Get a camera, Taehyung!"

"I'm afraid I can't. I fear letting you go, Jimin-ie." Taehyung says with a frown, holding his husbands waist. The omega groans, turning his body around with a pout. "My love... the view is gorgeous! We must snap a photo, we're about to be back on land too! Please, alpha. Fetch a roid."

"I will if you come. I don't like you standing near the edge." Taehyung frowns, and Jimin waves him off. Smiling, gripping the railing to get a better hold. His belly keeping him at a safe distance.

The alpha walked away, sighing. He loves Jimin, he does. Though, everywhere he took his beloved, all he did was fret for his safety.

The new threat being, Jimin versus the ocean.

His husband is having a blast, he wouldn't lie. He's enjoying his time, waving at every other boat that came by, while getting his big and pregnant stomach touched every few minutes by the other passengers. Taehyung worried, because Jimin is too keen for his liking.

Outsiders believed Jimin is obnoxious, rude and self centered. He's a celebrity, of course they do. He's the opposite though, and Taehyung wishes sometimes that he'd be more rough onto people, because his ways could get him hurt.

He wishes Jimin were more pushy.

His Jimin though... is sweet, and he loves people. He loves too much, and Taehyung worried.

After the incident he got himself into a few months ago, he's grown more attached to Jimin than ever. He's afraid to lose him. His love. He gets anxiety at the though of it.

He knew they'd be alright, but he feared either way.

Taehyung lifts the camera off the desk of their small rented room. He hadn't slept, but Jimin was heavily pregnant and he has slept. The alpha didn't mind spending a few more dimes for the comfort of his husband.

He walks out, camera in hand as he heard Jimin laughing out loud. "Oh, you! Wait until my husband comes!"

Taehyung walks towards the two, and stops in his tracks. Eyebrows scrunching.

"The Mr. Kim! Hello!"

The alpha extends his hand, smiling as he smoked. Jimin pinched his nose, but remained giddy besides the man. Taehyung rose an eyebrow, humming. "I'd shake your hand but you're being disrespectful by smoking near by obviously pregnant mate."

"-Oh, this? They're herbs. Tea herbs. Nicotine is out of style for me. Only the poor."

"...Aha. Please, cut it off. Then we can chat."

"Right away! I actually come with business!" The alpha says, dropping his herb cigar into the ocean. Jimin looks down with a frown... No wonder the earth is decaying within itself.

"The boat is about to stop. We're about to get on land, should we go out for dinner, I really am excited to pitch this to you two... I-"

"Are you a freshman in business? You haven't even introduced yourself."

The young alpha looks up, sheepishly. "...I apologize. I'm taking over my fathers company. I'm Baek Bonhwa. Newest CEO of VELTIC."

"...VELTIC?" Jimin gasps, and so does Taehyung. Veltic, this idiot was pitching business deals with their rival company.