SEIZE

9:36 AM

Taehyung hates driving.

Especially in the early mornings to places he does not want to go to. The location he had been given through his fax machine was some motel in a very run-down area near his studio.

The alpha didn't worry though. He'd swoop in and get what is his, and by the looks of it... he'd be collecting a lot.

Apparently, Jungkook had denied the refund of his college.

Taehyung didn't want to do this, but if it came to the point where he'd have to start fighting over his money, his livelihood, he'll sue a college student if he needs to. He's Kim Taehyung, CEO of KIMS PRODUCTION, and does NOT take no for an answer. Some flimsy whore of a college student will not be the cause of his ruins. No. Not today.

As Taehyung parked, he looked around the area from his car. He frowned, it being a oddly secluded motel with occasional fast food chains. He pondered instead, whether to pick up a fast meal for Jimin on his way back.

For now, he'll focus on what he came for.

He looks down at the paper besides him, the number of Jungkooks room is 007. So, to room 007 he went.

The door swung open as soon as Taehyungs hand met the wood once. The alpha gulps, looking at Jungkook eye to eye as the omega carried his belly as if he's been pregnant longer than Jimin.

"Hello." Jungkook gasps.

"My documents." Taehyung says simply, hoping this would be as easy as he wishes it to be. Jungkook frowns, "Taehyung-ie..." He whimpers.

"Omega, listen... I have no time. Really. I just need ny documents and I will leave. That's all." Taehyung says, and Jungkook shook his head, eyebrows scrunching. "Please, come inside. We must talk about our pup. It's serious."

The alphas eyebrow twitches. "Jungkook, please. I need to hurry because paparazzis will find me. Hand my documents to me now."

"Our baby, Taehyung." Jungkook whispers desperately, gripping the alphas sleeve. The alpha scoffs, looking away. "I don't believe you."

"Come in, and i'll show you the ultrasounds. I will, really! Then, I'll give you your documents. Okay, Taehyung?" Jungkook says, hands in a praying position.

"I'll enter only to see the goddamn ultrasounds. Not to get my documents, because I'm getting those no matter what, do you hear me?" Taehyung hissed, walking inside the small motel with a growl in his tone. Beginning to be upset.

Jungkook frowns, watching Taehyung walk in. He shuts the door behind him, staring with big eyes.

"I've missed you so much, Taehyung." Jungkook says softly, eyebrows scrunched. "I knew you'd come in."

"I came in to see the ultrasounds, Jungkook! Where are they?" Taehyung nearly shouts, anger building up.

"I missed you, Taehyung!" Jungkook shouts, immediately bursting into tears. Gripping Taehyungs shoulders tightly, biting hard onto his bottom lip. The alpha growls, "Where are the goddamn pictures, Jeon?! Where!"

"Taehyung!" The omega cries, "Please stay here, okay? Don't leave. I promise-"

"You expected me to have sex with you, didn't you?" Taehyung asks, a vein popping on his forehead. "You expected me to walk in and pity you in this landfill of a bedroom! God damnit. I'm wasting my time. I have a meeting after this."