2- dos mil 16

2016

Daniela POV

Benito and I have been best friends since kindergarten and now we both graduated high school about 2 years ago or so, now we both work in a supermarket together but Benito is making music at the same time.

Weve always done everything together, when he got heartbroken for the first time I was there. We're always there for each other and that's how it's always going to be. Nothing and no one can ever separate us from each other.

With time we both realized we had feelings for each other and we've been dating since 2011. Benito had proposed last year and we're planning the wedding currently, when Benito and I got engaged, his family was supportive but on the other hand my mom was not she said that he has nothing to bring to the table and she always told me he won't be able to give me the life I deserved but I didn't care I loved him and that's what mattered, he was my first everything.

We were finally done with our shift at work and we were heading to my car.

"I'm so tired"

I unlocked my car and got in followed by Benito

"I am too but I need to put this song out"

"Benito you have to sleep"

I pulled out of the parking lot, no matter how tired he was, he always had to be working on music, it's his passion. He also really loves cooking, he told me that if this music thing doesn't work out then he plans on becoming a chef.

I taught him English awhile ago and he got the hang of it, it's not the best but he knows way more English than he used to

"Ya se pero necessito sacar esta cancion, bebe"

"Papi, necesitas descansar "

"Sabes me encanta cuando me dices así"

He put his hand on my thigh and rubbed it, I gave him a look because I know what he was trying to do.

"Benito I'm serious get your rest, no intentes seducirme"

He sighed, "esta bien descanso mañana, I'm off"

"Fine"

I parked on the street from the apartment that we rent. It's only a one bedroom so we share

Once we got inside the apartment we went into our shared room. I sat on the bed as he went on his computer and opened up SoundCloud.

I was watching the tv for a couple minutes when I heard Benito speak

"There I just released my new song"

"Which one"

"Diles"

"That song is so good Benito, I'm glad you're finally releasing it"

"Me too"

"I need to shower I'll be back okay"

I kissed him as i got up

"Me puedo bañar contigo"

I looked at him and laughed

"Que? We save water that way"

I laughed and nodded

"Esta bien, vamos"