12- LATINA Magazine

Daniela POV

I pulled in the driveway of my house and got out of my car. I walked up to the door and opened it

"I'm home!"

I saw Antonio walking down the stairs just with some shorts on and wet hair, I'm assuming he took a shower

"Hola mami"

"Hey I brought you some food"

"thank you I'm starving"

He grabbed the plate and sat down on the couch. I walked behind him and sat down next to him.

"So how'd your shift go"

"It went good, I just had to do a minor surgery nothing too bad"

"Oh that's good, Gabriela invited me to a bbq so I went"

"At her house?"

He took the aluminum foil off the plate and grabbed a piece of chicken and took a bite.

"Yeah"

I didn't want to tell him yet that it was at Benito's house. He knew about him and I because I didn't want to keep my past a secret from him.

As I was about to say something else I got a call, I picked up my phone and it was Stephanie, my manager.

"Hello"

"Hey Dani, great news, there's a huge opportunity for you"

"Really what is it"

"Well you have an opportunity to go on tour with daddy Yankee and interview him after every show!"

"What no way, this is huge!"

This will be such an amazing opportunity for my career. People who read the magazine are going to see my potential and everybody's going to want to work with me.

"the tour starts in three days, I have the contract and everything we're just waiting for your answer"

"Of course I'll do it, this is big"

"Alright I'll send over the contract and once you sign it I'll send it to his team and you'll be all set"

"Okay can't wait"

"Oh and remember you are bound to this contract Daniela. You can't break it for whatever reason"

"Of course I'm not planning on it"

"Alright well I'll send it now, bye"

I waited a couple minutes and I finally got it, I was so excited, I quickly typed in my name and sent it to Stephanie.

I got a text saying that I was all set.

"Babe I got a huge opportunity"

"Really what is it"

"Im interviewing daddy Yankee for his tour"

"Oh my gosh no way congrats Daniela"

"Thank you, it starts in two days"

" and how long is it going to be"

"A month"

"Awe I'm excited for you it's just we've never been apart from each other this long"

"I know but we'll text and call each other every day okay"

"I know we will but I'll still miss you everyday"

"Babe it's going to be okay you have nothing to worry about"

"I know that, I love you Daniela"