19- tourists

Benito POV

ay Benito a veces eres un pendejo. No puedo creer que le dije que la amaba. Es cierto pero obvio no se lo puedo dicir. Me pongo de lado para ver si ya estaba dormida. La vi y estaba allí mirando hacia el techo muy pensativa. No la quería molestar pero estaba curioso para ver en qué pensaba.

"En que piensas"

Se asustó un poquito tal vez pensó que estaba dormido.

"Oh en nada"

Me voltio a ver y se veía tan bien, me daban tantas ganas de besarla, me importa un bicho su novio.

Daniela POV

He moved closer to me and I know it's wrong of me but I want to kiss him so bad.

Wait what am I doing? I can't do this, I'm not a cheater. I quickly turned around and stared at the wall.

"Buenas noches Benito"

I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep. I can't believe I almost kissed him again.

Next Morning

I woke up and the sun was beaming on my face. I groaned and closed my eyes again staying in the same position as when I woke up.

"You're up?"

I opened my eyes and saw benito standing in front of me blocking the sun from hitting my face.

"No"

He laughed, "toma te prepare un café"

"Leave it there" I pointed at the table that was next to the bed

I heard him set it down then sit next to me. I opened my eyes and looked at him and saw he was already looking at me.

"I think you should get up cause I have plans for us today"

Finally I sat up and stretched, "what plans"

"I found this cute place when we were barley coming here and I wanted to go see it"

"Okay but Us? As in you and I or everyone"

"Everyone duh"

"Fine what time should I be ready by"

"1:00"

I picked up my phone to look at the time, it read 10:00 AM

"Okay I think I should be ready by then"

"Great now get up and start getting ready"

"Yeah yeah don't rush me"

He laughed and got up to go to the bathroom.

I finally sat up and reached next to me to get my phone from the small coffee table. I unlocked my phone and saw I had messages from Antonio and Stephanie. I read Stephanie's messages which consisted of her telling me to make sure to do audio recordings and what not. I didn't even bother to respond to her instead I decided to message Antonio back.

Antonio🫶🏼: hey baby! How's everything so far?

me: hey, things have been alright so far! I'm just missing you.

Antonio🫶🏼: I miss you too🥰 I can't wait to see you again! I just wanted to see how you were so far, I have to go to work now but I'll talk to you later. Tell me if he tries anything.

Me: hahah okay baby I will and be safe ttyl😘

I wasn't going to tell Antonio about recent events because I felt bad about everything. I decided to just get up and get ready. I got up stretched, I then went to go look for my outfit of the day. Since we were just probably going to be outside for most of the day and considering it's pretty cold, I went with a bomber jacket, white tank top, some jeans and just some Nikes. I grabbed my stuff and headed to the bathroom. I realized Benito was still in there but I'll just tell him to politely leave.

"Oh are you going to shower?"

"Yeah I was wondering if you were done so I can shower"

"Oh yeah sorry, I'll wait for you in the room"

"Okay sounds good"

after shower

Once I was done I got out and grabbed one of the towels that was already provided at the hotel. I dried myself off and got dressed. Once I was done I unlocked the door and headed to the room where Benito was stitting on the bed scrolling through his phone. I folded and placed my dirty clothes on top of my suitcase.

I decided not to wear any makeup just mascara. Once I was done i went and grabbed the blow dryer and dried my hair.

Finally I was done. I looked at the time and it was 12:30, right on time.

"Okay estoy lista"

Benito looked up at me and smiled, "finally"

I rolled my eyes, "whatever" I laughed, "oh hold on"

I grabbed my purse and gray fiddler cap and put it on.

"Okay ahora si"

"Bueno vamos"

Benito held the door open for me. Once I was out he closed the door.

"Are we going in Uber?"

"Noah rented an suv so we could all fit"

"Smart"

We walked to where everyone was and soon enough we got in and headed to our first destination.