21- I miss you

Daniela POV

after a long day of exploring it was finally time to go on the road again to head to our next destination.

I already had all my stuff packed I was just waiting for Benito to finish packing his stuff.

"Oye ya terminaste?"

"Si ahora ya acabe"

There was a knock on the door and since I was sitting on the bed I got up and opened it.

"Oh Hola Noah"

"Ya están listos?"

"Yes finally we are, Benito took hours"

"Whatever it was only thirty minutes"

"Only thirty minutes" I looked at Noah and mocked Benito's voice

He laughed, "ya come on let's go"

I made sure I didn't forget anything and headed out the door with them.

We finally arrived to the tour bus. I left my luggage with everybody else's so the bus driver and security could store it safely. Once I set everything down I boarded the bus.

"Hey beno I think I should do the second interview now unless your prefer until we get to the hotel"

"No ahorita está bien"

I stood up and grabbed my notebook and pen, "okay let's go to the back"

He nodded and stood up as well and headed to the back as I was behind him. Once we were here I closed the door and sat on the bottom bunk and Benito sat next to me.

I looked over the questions for today as Benito laid back observing me.

"Okay ya estás listo?" i hovered my finger above the record button waiting for his answer

"mhm"

"Okay first question"

After about 30 minutes of interviewing him, I started getting tired.

I turned off the recorder, "okay I think we can stop now"

I sent off the recording to Stephanie.

"You seem tired maybe you should take a little nap or wait for the hotel. We're almost there anyway"

"How far until we get there?"

"Like five minutes"

"I'll just wait"

"Okay well I'm going to go back outside"

I nodded as he went back outside. I decided to go to messages since I had a few that were unread.

Antonio🫶🏼: hi baby I miss you!

Me: hi I miss you more! We're almost at the hotel so maybe we can ft instead if you have time :))

Antonio🫶🏼: I'll always have time for you, and ofc I want to see you so bad just call me when you're there 🫶🏼

Me: okk I'll call you in five, love you

Antonio🫶🏼: I love you

I turned off my phone and headed back out to where everyone was. I sat on a couch across from where Benito and Bernie were.

"Okay guys ya llegamos, Dani sorry but you still have to share a room with Benito" Noah said

"Did you at least get a room with two beds?"

"Sorry no but if it makes you feel better I think the couch is pretty big"

"Wow that changes everything" I sarcastically said

Noah ignored it and went to the back. The bus came to a stop and I was the first one out. I stepped out and stretched.

I waited for Noah to come out so we can get the room cards.

"Okay here are your guys' cards the room number is on the card holder and please don't destroy anything or make too much noise"

I grabbed the card, "Benito you think you can get my luggage for me please?"

"Why can't you?"

"Cause I have to go to the bathroom bad and I can't hold it"

"Fine"

"Thank you"

I smiled at him and ran to our room. Once I was in I made sure to leave the door cracked for Benito. I went into the bathroom and called Antonio. I didn't have to go to the bathroom I just didn't want to carry my luggage.

I called Antonio and he picked up right away.

"Hi baby!"

"Hi! I miss you"

"I miss you too what have you been up to?"

"Well you know, not much just interviewing. Oh and yesterday, we went to this really cute park and I bought a hot chocolate which was amazing"

He laughed, "I know I saw the pictures on your Instagram but weird enough why did bad bunny post you?" He scratched the back of his head as he walked down the stairs sitting down on the couch

"I know I was going to talk to you about that. I didn't ask him to do that you know? He just did it and I'm actually not totally sure why. I assure you we're just colleagues okay? And nothing else please don't think I'm cheating on you cause I would never."

"Baby it's okay calm down, I know you would never do that. I believe you"

"Thank god. I was worried of what you would think"

"Don't worry I know you're not like that" his eyes shifted looking at the corner of his phone, "I hate to hang up but I have to go to work"

"Aww it's okay we can call another time"

"We can call tomorrow if you want but I have to hang up now baby"

"It's okay, okay bye I don't want to make you late, I love you"

"I love you, bye"

I hung up as I went back into the room where Benito was sitting on his phone and the luggage by the door.

"So what time is the concert again?"

"It's at 8:00 so maybe be ready by 7?"

"Okay I can do that"