What happened next? (Sequel to The Rise Of N-Dubz)

Six years later.

Danny was 29 years old, Tulisa was 27 years old and they were married. They had identical twin daughters, Megan and Mia, who were nearly 5 years old. Ny was 26 years old, Lewis was 28 years old and they also got married and Madison Tula was  5 years old. Dappy had made enough money to last him for his life time so retired from music. Fazer was still going strong with STL. Neither Dappy nor Fazer had settled down yet. Dappy and Fazer were both 28 years old. Tulisa and Danny lived in Newcastle permanently with Megan and Mia. Danny quit football and Tulisa quit her fame. All they wanted to focus on was their daughters. The four of them were at home one day, watching a DVD. It was 4pm on Saturday afternoon. They were watching Happy Feet. Tulisa was sick of seeing it, as she'd seen it three times in the last four days. She still wasn't speaking to Ny or Lewis, not that she minded, as they each had different lives now. Mia asks Tulisa for a drink.

Mia: Mummy, please can I have a drink?

Tulisa: Of course you can, come on we'll go and get you one. We'll get one for your Daddy and sister as well.

Mia: OK Mummy.

Danny: Can you's get me some food too please?

Tulisa: You see them things Dan, they're called legs?

Danny: Yeah what about them?

Tulisa: Well if you put one in front of the other...

Danny: Yeah but I'm lazy.

Tulisa: I've noticed. Come on then Mia, let's get some drinks darling.

Tulisa and Mia went off to get some drinks for the four of them, while Megan had fallen asleep on Danny's knee with her stuffed toy rabbit in her hand. Danny picked her up and took her to bed, just as Mia and Tulisa came back.

Danny: I'm just gonna put sleepy head in bed and then I'll come back.

Tulisa: OK, come on then you, let's watch this film eh?

Mia: Yay Mummy!

Tulisa: Aw, you're so happy aren't you?

Mia: Yeah Mummy, love you!

Tulisa: Aw, I love you too baby.

Danny: That's one in bed, now we've just got to get rid of you Mia.

Mia: Oh well thanks.

Danny: I'm joking Mia, you're a gobby little bugger but I wouldn't change you for the world!

Tulisa: Neither would I!

Mia: *yawning*

Danny: Are you getting tired?

Mia: No.

Danny: Then what you yawning for eh?

Mia: I felt like it.

Danny: My God T! She's got your attitude!

Tulisa: Yeah well she hasn't got your looks has she so she's alright!

They all laugh

Mia: *yawns again*

Danny: I think someone's tired.

Mia: No.

Danny: You are madam.

Mia: No.

Tulisa: Do you want to go for a little sleep Mia? Just for an hour and then we'll wake you and Megan up at tea time?

Mia: OK, will you take me Mummy?

Tulisa: Come on then.

-Ny and Lewis' house-