Chapter 9.

Two months later.

Tulisa had made a full recovery after the storm in Newcastle. Danny, Tulisa and the twins had moved to Tulisa's other hometown besides London, which is obviously Greece. They'd been there two months and they had a home and a really stable, happy family life. They were somewhere that would enable their daughters to be safe, happy and to grow properly. Plus, they had Tulisa's family members to help with Megan and Mia if Danny and Tulisa wanted time to themselves. Neither Danny nor Tulisa had heard from Dappy, Fazer, Ny or Lewis for a good few months. They preferred it that way and they were happy. They were all going to the beach for the day today. They had everything they needed for the day ahead. Sun cream, towels, clean clothes for the girls and most importantly, they had each other.

-Back in the UK-

Dappy, Fazer, Ny and Lewis were all sat at Dappy's house talking. Madison was at school.

Dappy: I can't believe the four of them just fucked off though. We aint seen them for months!

Ny: Yeah I know man. Where have they fucked off to? Are they still in Newcastle?

Dappy: Nah, I went to theirs the other day and where the house was, was just a pile of rubble and mess. I'm assuming they've moved on, ether still in the UK or somewhere else and they've not said.

Ny: They can't just disappear and not say anything  though.

Dappy: I don't know man. I've given up with T. It's her life. If she wants to make a twat of it, let her.

Fazer: We did sort of drive them to it though.

Ny: It's not our fault Fazer.

Fazer: It kind of is though. All they wanted us to do was watch the twins for a couple of hours while they went out.

Ny: It's not just about the holiday though Faze. It's all the other times. She hated it when I was pregnant, because it was Lew's. She'd let us in her life, then decide she didn't want us anymore, then she'd just cut us out. She's just being spiteful man. She doesn't need us, remember?

Lewis: Yeah but Fazer man, we looked after their kids for most of that fucking holiday!

Dappy: She shouldn't have taken her family and fucked off to bloody God knows where in a strop though! She might be angry but Megan and Mia are still my family!

Ny: She might come back with Danny and the girls when she's calmed down.

Dappy: I don't think they're coming back. Any of them.

Fazer: Why?

Dappy: I tried to phone T the other day and I couldn't get through. I think she's changed her number.

Lewis: Can't you go to Greece? She might be there.

Dappy: There's loads of places in Greece though. She could be in any one of them.

Ny: It's worth a shot though. Like you said, she might be annoyed, but them twins are still your family Daps.

Dappy: If she doesn't come back with them in a couple of weeks, I will do.

Lewis: OK mate.

Dappy: It's not just T's family that are gonna miss out on Megan and Mia growing up. There's Danny's family as well. They might be hers and Danny's kids but she can't just cart them off somewhere and not think about the rest of us! It's like as long as she's happy, she couldn't give a fuck about the rest of us!

Fazer: He's got a point guys.

Ny: Yeah but Daps what are you meant to do? It's Danny and Tulisa that have the legal control over Megan and Mia. If Tulisa doesn't want her daughters in this country, they don't have to be. There's nothing you can do mate. I know you're angry, annoyed and whatever but they're Tulisa and Danny's kids. She can take them wherever she wants to and there's nothing you do to stop her.