Chapter 7.

A year later.

It was the beginning of the Summer holidays. Danny, Tulisa and the twins bought a house and moved up to London to be near Dappy, Fazer, Lewis, Ny and Madison. They hadn't sold their house in Newcastle, just in case they ever needed it in the future. The twins were nearly six years old and Madison had just turned seven years old. Madison's behaviour was starting to settle down. The little tantrums had stopped, but she was still occasionally being naughty. All eight of them were on holiday in Greece and they were having an amazing time. Dappy, Fazer, Ny and Lewis were splashing about in the sea with the girls and Danny and Tulisa were sunbathing.

Danny: They look so happy.

Tulisa: I know. I'm glad we're all near each other again.

Danny: Do you fancy getting up and joining them?

Tulisa: Afterwards, I want a cuddle first.

Danny: I swear, if I had a pound for every time I've heard that!

Tulisa: Then you'd be a millionaire!

Danny: A billionaire more like!

Tulisa: Oi, cheeky!

Danny: You love me though, don't deny it!

Tulisa: I wouldn't dream of it.

Danny: Good!

Dappy runs up to Danny and Tulisa who were still on the sun loungers.

Dappy: Are you two coming in the sea or what?

Tulisa: *sighs* Come on then.

Dappy: Your girls were asking for you that's all.

Tulisa: Yeah alright, we'll be down in a minute.

Dappy: OK fine.

Danny: You OK baby?

Tulisa: I was hoping for some time for just us two. We don't have to be with them lot every day, do we?

Danny: No. Go get dressed or something and I'll tell the others we're spending today just me and you, yeah?

Tulisa: Really?

Danny: Yeah go on.

Tulisa: I love you!

Danny: I love you more T.

Tulisa goes to get dressed. She picks out a pair of black jeans, a black sparkly top, a white jumper and leaves her black hair in loose curls. Danny tells the others that him and T are going out for a bit.

Dappy: So basically you want us four to watch your two kids?

Danny: You've got Madison as well though.

Dappy: Yeah exactly. Madison I can understand because she's Ny and Lewis' but Megan and Mia? They're not even ours.

Danny: Well, me and T are going out so you've got no choice.

Fazer: Whatever man, just go yeah?

Danny: We're going out anyway, we weren't asking your permission. We just thought we'd tell you what we're doing.

Fazer: Well, we'll watch your kids since you two can't be bothered.

Danny: We've been here a week and spent every day with you lot! We want one day to ourselves.

Ny: Fine but me and Lewis are off out tomorrow so you and T can watch the kids.

Danny: Fine.

Fazer: Me and Daps are off to find some lasses as well tomorrow so you and T can watch all three of them.