Chapter 16.

The driver of the car that hit Danny didn't stop to see how he was. He was on a main road so people were just driving past, leaving him bleeding and possibly dying. He was unaware he'd been run over as he was knocked out unconscious straight away.

-A few hours later-

Someone had stopped in the road and taken him to hospital. He clearly had a lot of alcohol in his system as he'd obviously been drinking just minutes before the "accident". He was still unconscious in a hospital bed and Tulisa was partying, none the wiser that her daughters' dad could, and possibly would, die. The man that may have saved Danny's life by taking him to the hospital had to leave as he had his own family. Danny's phone was smashed when he was run over so the nurses had no contact number for Tulisa to let her know.

-Meanwhile at the club where Tulisa was-

She was completely drunk and had no idea that Danny was in hospital. Danny had woken up and given the nurses a number for Tulisa to let her know what had happened. One of the nurses rang her, so she had to go outside.

Nurse: Is this Tulisa Contostavlos?

Tulisa: Yes, why? Who wants to know?

Nurse: I'm a nurse from a hospital just across the border. You've got a partner, Danny Simpson, is that correct?

Tulisa: Yeah we were due to get married today. What's happened to him?

Nurse: From what I can tell, he's been knocked down in a hit and run. I'm afraid he's in rather a bad way. He keeps slipping in and out on consciousness.

Tulisa: I'll be there as soon as I can!

An hour or so later, Tulisa gets to the hospital. she sobered up quite quickly, that's for sure! She tells the receptionist she's there to see Danny. She's told to wait until a nurse comes for her.

Nurse: Tulisa Contostavlos?

Tulisa: Yeah?

Nurse: If you'd like to come through?

Tulisa: Yeah sure.

Nurse: He is unconscious at the moment. The next 24-48 hours are critical. They will tell us whether or not he'll make it. Does he have any children?

Tulisa: Yeah. Me and Danny have ten year old twin daughters.

Nurse: OK. As I said the  next 24-48 hours are critical. I'll leave you with Danny alone.

Tulisa: Thanks Nurse.

Nurse: You're more than welcome.

Tulisa sits down by Danny's bedside, being careful of all the wires from the machines he's hooked up to. She takes a deep breath and begins to talk to him.

Tulisa: Oh Danny! Today should be a happy day. We should be at home as husband and wife, not me laying by your bedside crying because I'm scared to death you're gonna...

Just then, the machines start beeping and the nurses rush in, pushing Tulisa out. She was devastated as she knew he could actually die. She tried to look through the window but couldn't see much. All she could see was them shocking him as his heart had stopped. A Nurse comes out to speak to her.

Nurse: I am going to have to ask you to move back and to let the nurses do their job.

Tulisa: Well, why can't I stand here'? It's not like I'm in the room!

Nurse: OK fine. I'll warn you, it isn't looking good at all. He's not responding to the shocking.

Tulisa: Just please, do everything you can! Don't let him die! I need him, my daughters need him!