Chapter 11.

Two months later.

It's Christmas Day in the UK. Ny, Lewis and Madison have Dappy and Fazer over for Christmas Day. Today's going to be a happy day for the five of them and they've decided not to talk about Danny, Tulisa and the twins. Madison had to wait until Dappy and Fazer arrived before she could open her presents and she was sat on the sofa asking when she'd get to open them.

Madison: Can I have my presents yet?

Lewis: Later Madison.

Madison: You said when Fazer and Dappy got here and they are now.

Ny: You can have them after Madison. It's nearly time for Dinner.

Madison: I don't want it! I've waited all day for my presents!

Ny: Yeah and if you carry on shouting, we'll make you wait until Boxing Day tomorrow!

Madison: I don't care!

Ny: Fine, you can wait until tomorrow then. Lew, move all the presents.

Madison: No!

Ny: Well behave then!

Madison: Sorry.

Lewis: You can have some now, then have your Dinner, then the rest later on, yeah?

Madison: Yeah OK.

A couple of hours later, they've all eaten Dinner. Madison opens the rest of her presents. Dappy and Fazer got her an iPad from the pair of them. They even got her a pink sleeve to put it in.

Ny: What do you say Madison?

Madison: Thank you uncle Fazer, thank you uncle Dappy! It;s the best present ever!

Fazer: It's alright Mads, glad you like it.

Lewis: Thanks guys, she'll love that.

Dappy: I'd have loved that at her age as well man!

Fazer: Same! Anything for my favourite niece though eh?

Lewis: The only one you will have mate!

Fazer: Yeah you say that and you'll want another one soon!

Lewis: Nah one's enough ta! What about you, aint you gonna settle down?

Fazer: Nah I'm working. I aint got time for marriage and babies and all that shit. I'll leave that one to you mate!

Lewis: You say that now mate...

Fazer: Don't you think if I was gonna get married, I would have by now eh?

Lewis: True.

Ny comes over to the lads who were playing on the PS3.

Ny: Do you lot want a drink?

Lewis: Yeah beer please babe.

Fazer: And one for me as well Ny.

Dappy: Me as well please.

Ny: Three beers coming up!

Fazer: Cheers.

NY: No bother.