Chapter 14.

The next day, Fazer, Ny, Lewis and Madison were at Bowling. Madison was winning, as usual. Lewis and Ny were a bit rubbish.

Madison: Come on Mum, you need like forty points to catch up!

Ny: That's easy for you to say, you've got the bumpers on you little cheater.

Madison: You put yours on then?

Ny: No cause I'm not a cheater like you.

Madison: It's not cheating, it just makes it easier.

Ny: It's cheating.

Madison: Oh whatever mum. It's Dad's go now anyway.

Lewis: I'm gonna beat the lot of you.

Fazer: You'll have to catch up to Mads then.

Lewis: That shouldn't be a problem.

Madison: Oh look he missed! Ha ha!

Fazer: Yep, straight down the gutter!

Madison: Yeah you loser!

Lewis: Watch next time, I'm gonna take your bumpers off and not tell you.

Madison: I don't care cause I know how to put them back on.

Ny: Well, that's you told. 

Fazer: Go on then smart arse it's your go.

Madison: About time.

Madison takes her shot and gets a strike. Fazer decides to take her bumpers off for the next time she takes her shot, but she catches him doing it.

Madison: I'm not daft, I could see you. Like I said, I know how to put them back up so don't try them tricks.

Fazer: You're too smart you are man.

Madison: I know.

Ny: She's not daft though.

Fazer: I've noticed.

Madison: Good.

They stayed at Bowling for a few hours and played three games. Madison won two and Fazer managed to win once. They went to the Cinema to see Toy Story 3 and had an amazing time. Then they went to Pizza Hut after for some food.

-At the Cinema-

Lewis: Three adult tickets and one child ticket to see Toy Story 3 please.

Ticket person: How old is the child?

Lewis: She's 11 nearly.

Ticket person: OK that's fine. That's £30 please.

Lewis pays and they get some drinks and popcorn. They make their way into the Cinema. They've decided to see it in 3D. It finishes a couple of hours later.

-In Pizza Hut-

Ny: Mads, what pizza do you want?

Madison: Pepperoni please.

Ny: OK. Lew, Faze?

Fazer: Ham and pineapple but I'll come and give you a hand.

Ny: OK cool.

Fazer: lew, what pizza do you want?

Lewis: Same as Madison mate.

Fazer: OK, so that's two pepperoni's, one ham and pineapple and whatever Ny wants.

They get their pizza's and are sat having a happy family meal. Madison wants ice cream so they get her some for afterwards.

Lewis: You better behave though if we let you have ice cream.

Madison: I will.

Lewis: Good.

Madison: Thanks Mum, thanks Dad.

Ny: It's alright, just make sure you behave afterwards. Ice cream sends you loopy sometimes.

Madison: I will behave.

Ny: Good.

 They stayed out until about 5:00pm and then decided it was time to head home.

Ny: I had fun today.

Fazer: Me two.

Madison: Me three.

Lewis: Me four.

Fazer: Nah, we should do it again some time.

Ny: Yeah cool!

Lewis: Get Daps to come next time man.

Fazer: He was gonna but he was busy he said.

Lewis: Ah right, but yeah it was fun today, even though we did have to watch Toy Story 3 eh Madison?

Madison: Yeah I liked it.

Lewis: I gathered. Say bye to Uncle Fazer then eh?

Madison: Bye Uncle Fazer.

Fazer: See you soon babe. Be good for your Mum and Dad yeah?

Madison: OK.

Fazer leaves and Madison relaxes for a bit watching TV. They went to Pizza Hut after the Cinema so she doesn't need any tea. Ny and Lewis were in the bedroom doing (well you can guess) so they left Madison to her own devices, which doesn't usually end well.