Chapter 15.

-In Greece-

Danny and Tulisa were thinking of getting married again. They'd put all the cheating stuff behind them and were focusing on their life as a family. They wanted an English wedding, but in Greece. (If that makes sense!) They obviously wanted Megan and Mia as the bridesmaids. They'd decided on a Greek menu for the reception. they didn't bother with hen and stag parties as they didn't want a fuss. They needed someone as a best man but hadn't really made many friends, so they were unsure what to do about that. They'd work something out though. For now, they were sat at home and Tulisa was looking through the wedding books at dresses.

Danny: You seen any you like babe?

Tulisa: I wish I'd brought the other one with me. I could have used that again.

Danny: Yeah well, thanks to me, we shouldn't have needed it again.

Tulisa: Yeah well, it's done now. We can't change it can we?

Danny: I suppose not.

Megan and Mia come running in to show Danny and Tulisa some pink bridesmaid's dresses they've spotted.

Megan: We like these, can we have them?

Tulisa: How much are they?

Mia: £50 for both.

Danny: It should be alright.

Megan: Thanks!

Mia: I like that dress Mum. * points to a long white one with a train at the back*

Tulisa: So do I now you mention it.

Danny: How much is that?

Tulisa: £100.

Danny: If that's you one you want, get it.

Tulisa: I am gonna do. Right girls, I'll get this dress and I'll get yours at the same time, yeah?

Megan: Thanks Mum!

Mia: Yeah thanks Mum!

Tulisa: *laughs* It's alright.

Tulisa pays for the girls' dresses and her own and they're going to take about a week to arrive. Pretty much everything else is done. The church is booked, the food is more or less sorted, the venue for the reception is sorted, the flowers are done. All they need to do is wait for the dresses to arrive, pick up Danny's suit and sort the best man out. They're getting married in a month so they still have plenty of time.

-A month later-

It's the day of the wedding. Tulisa was beginning to have second thoughts. She loves Danny, more than anything but he's cheated once, so he'll more than likely do it again. The Vicar gets to the part where he asks Danny and Tulisa if they will take each other to be husband and wife. Danny says yes, Tulisa says no.

Danny: T, what are you doing?

Tulisa: I can't do this. I can't marry someone who's cheated. We were married before and you threw all that away with that slapper, excuse my language.

Danny: I thought we were through that?

Tulisa: Yeah and so did I. I'll never be able to trust you. I'll never know that any woman you have as a mate, will stay as a mate. I can't be with someone knowing that I'll probably get cheated on again. I can't make a promise in front of people to be faithful to you, even though I always have, but you lied anyway because you cheated on me!

Danny: T please?

Vicar: I'm sorry to do this, but if you're alleging that your groom has cheated on you, I'm afraid I cannot lawfully marry you. It would go against my job and my beliefs.

Danny: Why did you do that? We could have got married and we could have been happy! Why wait until today? Why have us spending loads of money on a wedding you knew full well you were planning to jeopardise?

Tulisa: It wasn't ME who jeopardised us! It was YOU when you slept with that tart! I tried to forgive you and I tried to make things work for Megan and Mia's sake. I just couldn't. Half the time I couldn't bear to be near you, knowing you'd been in bed with someone else!

Danny: Look, T please?

Tulisa: The Vicar already said he can't marry us as it goes against his job and beliefs knowing what he knows now.

Danny: Yeah well you could have kept your fucking gob shut and we could have got married!

Tulisa: Excuse me?

Vicar: Language please. If you'd like to argue, please take it outside. We're done here so if people would like to make their way towards the exit please?

Everyone leaves, including the Vicar. Danny sits and realises what an idiot he's been. He's lost his little family. He's lost his daughters and Tulisa, who he loves deeply and he regrets every second he spent cheating on her. If he could go back and change it and never cheat on her, he would. Suddenly the door creaks open and he sees Tulisa.

Tulisa: Look, I'm sorry. I just couldn't do it. I was scared. You've cheated before, so how do I know for certain that you won't do it again?

Danny: I regret EVER cheating on you T and if I could take it back, I would but I can't. It doesn't matter now anyway because we'll never be married again.

Tulisa: Look, I'm gonna go but  I just wanted to see how you were.

Danny: I'm guessing you won't want me there so I'll find somewhere else to live.

Tulisa: There won't be any need for that. We can still be a family. I still want you, I just don't see why we need a wedding?

Danny: Well, you could have said that before we lost a load of money.

Tulisa: I know, I should have said.

Danny: I love you so so much T!

Tulisa: I love you too. I won't have someone telling me to keep my " fucking gob shut" though.

Danny: Yeah, I shouldn't have said that, sorry.

Tulisa: Are we gonna go out there or not?

Danny: You can, I just wanna stay here for a bit.

Tulisa: OK well I'll see you later.

Danny: Yeah.

Tulisa leaves and the Vicar comes back to tell Danny he needs to lock up, so he's going to have to go unless he wants to be locked in.

Danny: Yeah coming now.

Vicar: I am sorry I couldn't marry the pair of you. What the Bride said, for me to marry you both after that, it would have gone against my beliefs. I do hope you sort things out though?

Danny: Will we ever get married again or is that it?

Vicar: If it's truly what you both want in time, and another Vicar does agree to marry you, then yeah you will.

Danny: Thanks.

Danny left the church and he went to the shop for some beer. He decided to just sit and drink the beers. This was supposed to be his wedding day and he was sat on a bench in a park drinking beer. He should be at a wedding reception with Tulisa and his daughters but instead he's on his own. He stands up, starts to cross the road and doesn't see the car that is coming his way.....