Chapter 17.

-In the UK-

Dappy had found a girlfriend (finally!) and he seemed to spend more time with his girlfriend, Sasha, than he did with Ny and Lewis these days. That's what he meant when he always said he was "busy"  Madison had gone back to school, after the Christmas Holidays. Ny and Lewis were spending the day on their own as Fazer was with his Mum and Dad.

Lewis: What do you fancy doing today then?

Ny: Dunno, I'm not fussed.

Lewis: What's up with you? You've been like this since Madison went to school.

Ny: Nothing, leave it yeah?

Lewis: Fine.

Ny: I'm going out anyway.

Lewis: Want me to come?

Ny: Nah.

Lewis: OK. What time you gonna be back?

Ny: Dunno. What's with the twenty questions?

Lewis: Sorry.

Ny: Fine, bye.

Ny went out to see her friend, Mercedes, or Merc for short, as she calls her. She decided to stay there all day, leaving Lewis to deal with Madison all day.

Mercedes: What's up then? You've been funny with me the other day as well.

Ny: I think I'm pregnant again. I don't want another one. Madison's nearly 11 now.

Mercedes: Have you told Lew?

Ny: No, he's gonna fucking freak!

Mercedes: You don't know that, talk to him Ny.

Ny: We've never discussed another baby, Merc.

Mercedes: He might be happy? You'll never know until you talk to him?

Ny: Yeah maybe. I'm staying here for the night though.

Mercedes: Oh so you're not even gonna ask if you can stay? You're just telling me you are?

Ny: Oh do you know what? I'll go if it's too much trouble.

Mercedes: Ny, I was joking man, chill out yeah?

Ny: It didn't sound like it.

Mercedes: Yeah well, nothing sounds like a joke to you nowadays!

Ny: Oh forget it, I'll go home!

Mercedes: Right fine!

Ny goes back home to Lewis and he has a go at her for staying out all day.

Lewis: Madison's had her tea, she's had a bath and she's in bed, thanks for asking.

Ny: I was just about to actually you impatient bastard!

Lewis: Of course you were!

Ny: I'm off to bed.

Lewis: Fine.

Ny goes up to bed and a few hours later, Lewis falls asleep on the sofa where he stays all night.

-Over in Greece-

The surprise that Tulisa got the next morning when she went to see Danny was that he was up and about. He needed crutches to help him move but at least he was walking. The physio was helping him to walk again. He lost the feeling in his lower legs for a few hours when he was run over. The girls had to go to school, but they came every day after school to see Danny. Tulisa sat by his bedside day and night, even though she had to leave after visiting hours. Danny still had difficulty breathing. He was off all the machines he was on and could sit up but still required support. The Nurses were saying he may be allowed home in a couple of days. It's made Tulisa think a lot about them as a couple and obviously as a family. She's sat talking to him.