Chapter 6.

A few days later, Ny, Lewis and Madison were back at home. It was Monday morning and Ny and Lewis had a meeting at Madison's school to discuss her behaviour. They were getting Madison ready for school and to their surprise she got ready without any fuss.

Ny: Madison, do you want some breakfast?

Madison: Yeah some toast please.

Ny: OK well brush your teeth and I'll do it for you then.

Madison: Thanks.

Madison still struggled with the Mummy/Daddy thing. She felt she was too old to call her parents Mummy and Daddy. She preffered just Mum and Dad.

An hour later

Ny, Lewis and Madison were on their way to school. Madison wasn't allowed in her lesson until after the meeting so she had to wait in the reception area.

Teacher: As you're aware I've called you in for a meeting about Madison Tula's behaviour last week.

Lewis: We were at a friend's house the other day and Madison did actually say that she didn't cause the fight, the other girl did and it was blamed on Madison.

Teacher: I wasn't actually aware of that.

Ny: So we basically feel that Madison was excluded for something that wasn't her fault.

Teacher: Well thank you very much and I'll look into it.

Lewis: OK thank you.

Teacher: If you'd like to say bye to Madison and I'll take her to her lesson.

Ny: Thanks.

Ny and Lewis went out into the reception area where Madison was still sitting.

Ny: Mads, me and Daddy are going now yeah?

Madison: Bye.

Lewis: The teacher's gonna take you to your class and we'll come back for you later yeah?

Madison: Yeah OK.

Ny and Lewis went home and the teacher took Madison to her lesson.

-Over in Newcastle-

Megan and Mia had the day off school as they were both "unwell". There wasn't actually anything wrong with them, they just didn't want to go to school. Danny was out getting some shopping and Tulisa was at home with the twins. She had Dappy and Fazer with her to help her out.

Tulisa: Megan, do you want to watch a movie?

Megan: Yeah.

Mia: What about me?

Megan: No she doesn't love you.

Mia: I know that.

Tulisa: Oi I do love you.

Mia: So why did you only ask Megan then? I was sat here too you know!