Chapter 2.

A couple of days later and it's time for Madison to go to school. She hates school. She kicks up a fuss EVERY morning, to the point where Ny's had enough. Lewis would help but he's out at work, so there's not much he can really do.

Ny: Madison, can you please get dressed! 

Madison: No, I'm not going!

Ny: Yes you are going young lady, now get out of bed! I'm going to sort your breakfast out and I want you downstairs in five minutes!

Madison: Go away!

Ny: Don't you shout at me Madison Tula Rawson!

Madison: Who's shouting back though eh? Yeah though so!

Ny: I said, up and out of bed! Get dressed now! I'm sick of this EVERY morning Madison!

Madison: Yeah? Well, I'm sick of school but you don't care about that do you!

Ny: You have to go to school! It's the law!

Madison: Yeah? Well, I don't want to.

Ny: I don't care what you want, up and dressed now!

Madison: I said no!

Ny pulls her up, pulls her pyjamas off her and gets her dressed. She sorts her hair out, makes her brush her teeth and gets her breakfast. They set off for school at 8:30am and get there at 8:50am. 

Madison: I hate you, don't bother coming back for me!

Ny: *rolls her eyes* Bye Madison, see you tonight.

Madison: No you won't.

Ny leaves the school and goes home to get the house work done. Lewis comes home an hour later.

Lewis: Did Madison get off to school alright?

Ny: Yeah eventually.

Lewis: Was she playing up again?

Ny: Yeah. It's every single morning Lewis. I don't know what to do anymore. It doesn't help that you aren't here. I've got no one to help me.

Lewis: I can take some time off and help if you want?

Ny: No we need the money babe.

Lewis: True.

Ny: We need to get to the bottom of this though. This isn't normal for a five year old. T rang me yesterday, asking if we wanted to meet up with her, Danny, Megan and Mia. We haven't even met Megan and Mia yet. She was telling me that her girls don't turn down food and kick up a fuss when they have to go to school.

Lewis: Yeah but every child's different Ny.

Ny: I know but all we ever tried to do was give Madison a loving, stable home and look how she's turned out?

Lewis: It might be because she's called Madison, you know.

Ny: Well what's that got to do with it?

Lewis: My mate's got a seven year old called Madison and he said she can be a right brat. Plus, all them times we watch TV and there's kids called Madison, look what they're like. It's either the name Madison or the fact she has Tula in her name. We both know what she's like.

Ny: True!

Lewis: I'd put money on it being the name Tula though.

Ny: That  name's a curse then!

Lewis: Looks like it.

Ny: We need to sit her down and tell her that her behaviour is unacceptable, she's got away with it for long enough and we're not putting up with it anymore.