Chapter 12.

Three years later.

The twins are now nearly ten years old. They've fully settled into the Greek way of life. They currently live with just Tulisa as there were claims, which turned out to be true, that Danny had cheated on Tulisa with another woman. This happened almost a year ago. Danny currently lives with the woman he cheated on Tulisa with. He's at the woman's house, called Jessica, or Jess for short.

Jess: Leave it Dan.

Danny: It's Tulisa.

Jess: Just text her and tell she's interrupted us fucking.

Danny: No let me just see what she wants.

Jess: OK fine.

From Danny:

What do you want? I'm in bed with Jess and we WERE having a shag.

To Danny:

Oh it doesn't matter then, sorry.

From Danny:

That was Jess, what did you want?

To Danny:

Megan's acting up. She won't go to school, but if you're busy...

From Danny:

Give me 10 minutes.

To Danny:

OK.

Danny: Jess, I need to go see Megan, she won't go to school.

Jess: Will you be long?

Danny: No, I'll be back as soon as I can.

Jess: OK.

Danny goes to see Tulisa and the girls. Megan answers the door and runs off.

Danny: Megan, you've got to go to school. I haven't got all day for you to mess around. You're not ill, there's nothing wrong with you, so get dressed, get your shoes and coat and go to school!

Megan: You can't tell me what to do anymore! You cheated on Mum and you left so you're not a part of our lives and we all hate you so do us all a favour and get out! Move to another country and take your tart with you! We don't want you, we don't need you! Get out!

Danny: DO NOT speak about Jess like that!

Megan: Oh so the tart's got a name?!

Danny: She's not a tart!

Megan: No, we were happy. Me, Mia, you and Mum until SHE came along and she ruined it! I hate you and I hate her even more!

Danny: Come on Megan, you don't mean that.

Megan: I do, I never wanna see you again! I hope you get run over and you die.

Tulisa: Look, maybe you should go yeah?

Danny: So why did you ask me to come over then?

Tulisa: I thought it might help but clearly not.

Megan: I just want you two back together.

Mia: Yeah well it's not gonna happen is it?

Megan: No cause he ruined it and I hate him!