Chapter 8.

A week later

It was 4:30pm and there was a huge storm in Newcastle. There were things being blown over, cars being toppled over, even people's houses were starting to collapse. Luckily nothing was happening with Danny and Tulisa's house yet. All of a sudden, there was a clattering on the roof. It was getting stronger and louder. Danny took the twins to a neighbour and he went back for Tulisa, who was trying to get out before she was trapped in the house, which by now, wasn't really a house as more and more of it was falling down. He'd rushed over to Tulisa, just as the house fell down around her. 

Danny: Tuls?!

Tulisa: I'm s-s-s-scared!

Danny: It's gonna be fine baby, you're gonna be alright, I promise.

Just then, the house completely fell down and trapped Tulisa inside the rubble. She was knocked unconscious and her head was full of blood. Danny started to try and clear the rubble so he could get to Tulisa, but every piece he moved, made it worse for her as she started to fall further and further down the rubble.

Danny: T? Tuls?!

He got no answer. The paramedics and fire crew were delayed because of the storm. He had no choice but to dig through the rubble, even though the neighbours tried to pull him back.

Danny: That's my wife and my children's Mother! She could be dead under that mess for all I know! I'm not just gonna stand back and watch as more and more rubble falls on top of her!

??: I know but we need to wait for the fire and rescue teams.

Danny: They could be hours! You've seen how bad it is out here, and she might be dead by then and I am NOT taking that risk! I need my wife and my twins need their Mum!

??: What if something happens to you?

Danny: I don't care, I just need Tuls out of there!

The fire and rescue team turned up an hour later, after yet more rubble had fallen on Tulisa. Then all of a sudden; CRASH! Tulisa had fallen completely in the rubble and it would be a miracle if she ever got out.

Rescue team: We need to work quickly! There's a wife and Mother down there and there's a possibility she's dead!

Danny: NO!

Rescue team: You need to stand back Sir and we said possibility she might be dead. We didn't say she is. It would be a miracle if she survives this though.

Danny: Just get her out please. I need her, my kids need her!

Rescue team: We'll do everything we can but as I said, you need to stand back Sir.

Danny moves back out of the way so the rescue team can do their job. They were searching for over two hours, when Danny heard a little whimpering noise and tried to follow it.

Danny: T?

Rescue team: You can hear her?

Danny: There was a little whimpering noise so I'm trying to follow it to see where it came from.

He heard the noise again, coming from about ten yards away. He tried to follow it to see where it was coming from.

Danny: She must have tried to move to get to safety.

Rescue team: Can you tell where it's coming from?

Danny: Yeah, I'd say about ten yards, down there.