Chapter 3.

A few days later, Tulisa agreed to let Ny, Lewis, Madison, Dappy and Fazer see Megan and Mia. She wasn't too sure about allowing the twins near Madison as they heard she can be a bit of a handful. They were all at Tulisa and Danny's house in Newcastle and the kids were playing outside on the trampoline. The adults were in the house, watching from the window. Suddenly, Megan comes into trhe house, crying with a cut knee.

Megan: Ouch, Mummy!

Tulisa: What happened Megs?

Megan: Madison.

Ny: What did she do babe?

Megan: She pushed me off the trampoline.

Tulisa: I knew we shouldn't have let her near them! I'm sorry but this is the first and last time your kid comes anywhere near mine and Danny's kids! It's not our fault if you can't control her! Go get her off the trampoline and go please, the three of you.

Dappy: What about me and Fazer?

Tulisa: You two can stay, it's fine. You've done nothing wrong.

Dappy: Thanks.

Ny and Lewis took Madison off the trampoline and Lewis started to put her coat and shoes on.

Ny: T?

Tulisa: What?

Ny: Can I come back and see you if I leave Madison at home with Lewis?

Tulisa: No sorry. I don't want the three of you in our lives anymore.

Ny: Not even just me?

Tulisa: No Ny!

Ny: OK sorry.

They left and Tulisa sorted Megan's knee out. They decided it would be safer to stay indoors after Megan's injury.

Danny: So then you two, have you found anyone yet?

Dappy: Nah man.

Fazer: Nah, been too busy.

Danny: I'll find you a lass.

Dappy: Don't bother.

Fazer: Nah, it's fine, we can find our own.

Megan: Shush, I'm watching TV.

Danny: That's us told!

Tulisa: Megan, don't be so rude please.

Megan: OK sorry Mummy.

Tulisa: It's OK.

Dappy and Fazer stayed with Danny, Tulisa, Megan and Mia for the afternoon before deciding to leave later on. Tulisa and Danny got the girls ready for bed and went up themselves later on.

The next morning, the four of them were up early as they'd planned to go shopping. They said the girls could have anything they wanted. They decided to make a day of it, with shopping, food and the cinema later on. They were in the shopping centre and Mia spotted a T-Shirt she liked. As usual, Megan said she wanted the exact same one. They bought two of the T-Shirts for them and they went to get some food afterwards.

Tulisa: Girls what would you like to eat?

Megan: Can I have some chicken nuggets and chips please Mummy?