PROLOGUE

Kealoha Jan Suppasit, alpha, only son of Alexander and Muren Suppasit, was born deaf. being half human and wolf is not that unheard of in this community but throw in being deaf at that, the struggle is real as he handles the company his father passed on to him. At 21, Kea (kay), as he was nicknamed by his family, learned to lip read. his speech was normal as it could get making it almost impossible to tell that he is clinically deaf.his grannie gulf told him that he would eventually regain his sense of hearing due to him being a wolf but that was said almost all of his life. hes losing hope. dont even mention, his mate. normally he would find his mate when he turned 18 but three years passed, there was no mate that he could call his own.he has a bestfriend though, his name was Mallory, son of his fathers investor overseas. now, hes staying with kea to learn their trade since he will be taking over their own company, its as per his fathers request. 2 years of friendship, he already trusted the guy but he never knew what kea was and he's not planning to tell him either. during one of their visits with his father to one of their allied pack, he smelled the most sweetest sunshine, if ever sunshine could ever have a scent. it was savory to the extent that he ignored people in the pack house only focusing on the scent itself until he found himself in front of a wall. he was all confused but as he run his hand through the cracks, he felt wind passing through. knowing that his mate was on the other side of the wall, he punched through. the look in the guys eyes as he lifted his head from the ragged blanket was all baffled and confused but was kind and soft at the same time.

 the look in the guys eyes as he lifted his head from the ragged blanket was all baffled and confused but was kind and soft at the same time

Liam, as he was called, was sold to a pack when he turned 7 by whom he called father. he was told that he would be a servant there and do everything his alpha would tell him to. no questions asked. hes a beta. thats all he knew - maybe. through all the rape that he had endured since he was just 12 until now that he was 17, its a miracle that he didnt get pregnant. he doesnt want another life to endure this kind of life. maybe hes infertile. nobody ever really cared to check. he already resigned to his fate. hes this packs whore - without a voice. he could talk, yes, but with difficulty. having been banned to ever talk or make a peep make you really loose your voice. he didnt even remember what his own voice sounds like and when was the last time he ever said a full sentence without being slapped. he was trying to sleep after an all-nighter with a group of 5 unmated men in their ruts, he whimpered as he accidentally scoot his bum over to find a comfortable spot on his only piece of blanket. getting in and out of consciousness, he inhaled the most refreshing scent he ever smelled before - rainforest with a hint of strawberry. how he wish he could eat a strawberry that day since its his 18th birthday. so much for wishfull thinking. suddenly a loud bang crumpled his knobless door. blurry-eyed he saw a figure of a man. not caring anymore, he closed his eyes and let the man do his will on him. but he was startled when he suddenly felt a jerk like he was moving in a car. maybe, just maybe, this man could be his mate, his salvation.

 maybe, just maybe, this man could be his mate, his salvation